Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2: Brooklyn Nets 95 - Toronto Raptors 100 (Series Tied 1-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    By far the worst Pun ever used.
    Might've been salvageable if they modified it to "Jurasskicked - Next stop Brooklyn"

Comment

• You guys are nuts! That's an awesome pun.

I hate the Sun but their trash talk game has been on point.

Comment

• Thanks for helping us with wictories JV.
        OG is our king

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          I'm very concerned with the turnovers. 2 games and the Raps have their 3rd and 8th highest turnover-games of the season.

Going into Brooklyn, the Raps need to take better care of the ball. We can't give away so many freebies.

I also don't like the idea of becoming an iso-Demar offence down the stretch. He hit his shots last night, but that is a dangerous way to play.
          Bang on. Hope they move the ball more and have KL drive and dish.

Comment

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
            Raptors looked committed to playing defense yesterday. Good adjustment of putting the bigger Fields on JJ. Still they need to be more consistent defensively and play for all four quarters.

My main concerns are:
            Getting Lowry and DD a bit of rest. Don't know what shape they will be in going at this pace if it gets to 7 games.
            Getting Ross going. We need his D on the floor against JJ and Pierce. He's gotta get his confidence back
            Cutting down on all the turn overs. Even reduce them by 25% and we're laughing.
            If we get to 7 games we will win the series. Turnovers are a huge issue.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
              Bang on. Hope they move the ball more and have KL drive and dish.
              The Nets have done a really good job of clogging the lane on the initial drive which has led to some ugly turnovers. Hopefully with better ball movement we can get them rotating and open up some lanes for the drive. Other than Vasquez, we haven't really done well at getting to the hoop.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                If we get to 7 games we will win the series. Turnovers are a huge issue.
                I'm not as confident of a game 7 win. They are more experienced and their minutes are being paced out much better than Lowry and DD's are. I'm just afraid out guys will be spent by that time especally considering how much DD relies on his jump shot. No legs, no shot.

Comment

I'm not as confident of a game 7 win. They are more experienced and their minutes are being paced out much better than Lowry and DD's are. I'm just afraid out guys will be spent by that time especally considering how much DD relies on his jump shot. No legs, no shot.
                  Time will tell. I think we have the advantage if it goes 7. Game 6 will be Friday and game 7 Sunday. Our younger guys should be able to recover quicker than Brooklyn's geriatric crew even with minute restrictions. I suspect game 5-6 this restrictions will fade as they try to close us out and that could provide us a huge advantage if we push it to 7 games.

Comment

• Anyone else wonder why Hands Bro isn't getting any PT?
                    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                    - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

I'm not too worried about his legs considering we're going like 3 days in between games
                      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• All of the youngs Raptors are jumping through the roof. Its one of the problems, too much energy. BKN looks like they need a nap after 3 days.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                          Anyone else wonder why Hands Bro isn't getting any PT?
                          Nope. Not a good player, so he doesn't play. The 3 big rotation is perfect.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            Nope. Not a good player, so he doesn't play. The 3 big rotation is perfect.
                            Disagree.

Hansbrough not a good player? What's not good about a high motor big who gets offensive rebounds and free throws at a high rate, while being a physical player? He also has the most playoff experience of anyone on the roster.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Anyone know, is a Nets steal considered a Raps turnover?

I have much more confidence in this team after game 2. The feel was much different and the team seemed much more comfortable on the floor. The raps were more able to play "their" game last night than in game one. But like others, I am also concerned about TO's. I think if the Raps settle in and start taking care of the ball like they did in the regular season, we should be able to handle the Nets in the rest of the series. And taking care of the ball better will be necessary as it's very likely the Nets start shooting better. Keep getting into the paint, stay physical, tough D, take care of the ball and keep crashing the glass! Go Raps!!

Comment

• When it comes to players like Psycho Double-T I don't think it matters how much experience they have. He does his (limited) thing no matter what. It's just not as effective as the things Amir, PP and JV do.
                                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Working...
                                X