Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2: Brooklyn Nets 95 - Toronto Raptors 100 (Series Tied 1-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    First Toronto Raptors playoff win I've ever seen live and I am sooooooo happy right now. DeRozan was fucking DeClutch!
    He was also DeShit for the first 3 Qs.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
      21 turnovers and we still take it. we got a shot if we can clean that shit up.
      2/16 from three as well. Still not playing great ball and series is even.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        We got extremely lucky. In BK they will make those open shots! I agree turnover are a big deal. They have to turn that down. Bright side is Raptors have played like shit on O but have been in each game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        We did get lucky a bit but I think we deserve the basketball God's to be on our side after the last game. We missed a few shots we would hit the last game and we played really nervous.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Now at least we know Joe Johnson does not have to be double teamed when being locked up by Fields
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• KG.. "I don't know if you can say F Brokoklyn and then come into Brooklyn, so we're about to see what it's like"

Comment

• WE OUT HERE

that's all I got

Comment

• Lol Nets coaching staff throughout the game was probably like "Who the f*ck is this Fields guy? HE'S RUINING EVERYTHING!!!"
                OG is our king

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                  First Toronto Raptors playoff win I've ever seen live and I am sooooooo happy right now. DeRozan was fucking DeClutch!
                  A little DeFence would have been nice tho
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Kevin Garnett is very confident lol. He thinks we only won because Pierce missed shots he normally makes. And that may be true but DD missed a lot of shots last game and so did Terrence and even Jonas.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                      I can now study for my final tomorrow with a feeling of calm and serenity.
                      Good luck brahh
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Underrated stat of the night: KG played 19 minutes

It's like watching a National Geographic where an old lion king is slowly dying
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          KG.. "I don't know if you can say F Brokoklyn and then come into Brooklyn, so we're about to see what it's like"
                          LOL well he's right. Now we need to go to Brooklyn and get at least one.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                            Lol Nets coaching staff throughout the game was probably like "Who the f*ck is this Fields guy? HE'S RUINING EVERYTHING!!!"
                            Jason Kidd "Has he played all season? I never seen him on the scouting report??!" LMAO

Comment

• Ross needs to show up if the Raps are going to get one in Brooklyn. I'd take one good game and one crap game in BKN from Ross at this point.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                Kevin Garnett is very confident lol. He thinks we only won because Pierce missed shots he normally makes. And that may be true but DD missed a lot of shots last game and so did Terrence and even Jonas.
                                And the big issue of the night was still TOs. If Toronto takes care of the ball, I'm not sure Brooklyn is ever in a position for Pierce to shoot big shots.

Comment

Working...
                                X