Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 2: Brooklyn Nets 95 - Toronto Raptors 100 (Series Tied 1-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To win in the playoffs you need to play as mistake free as possible....The Raptors are about as far from that as possible right now.

Comment

• I'll still take vasquez with those turnovers campared to derozans anyday at least he's productive
      We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

• Not to make excuses, but there have been some "turnovers" that were actually fouls.

Derozan's 5-16 doesn't give a picture of how he's been attacking the basket. The refs are not giving him any calls today.
        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
        -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
          Fucking plumlee. Handsbro has to get in there and smack him around
          Yeah where the fuck is hands bro he was made for playoff basketball

And If I see chuck Hayes in the game over hands, Ima go crazy
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• LMAO WOW! Raps can't hold onto the ball for their life. Brooklyn is doing an amazing job at forcing turnovers.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              I'm not liking the turnovers though. I thought it was just our nerves but if it's happening again tonight that means it's Brooklyn that's causing it which isn't good. I have faith we will get it together in the second half. But we definitely should have been up by more than 6.
              GLF wrote: View Post
              Told Y'all that six point lead wasn't enough. Smh. We're missing threes and constantly turning over the ball while they're hitting theirs.
              Nope, not what you said.

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                But still only down 2
                still really bad. that was not only an awful quarter, but we still dont have any offensive rhythm. relying on crazy vasquez floaters to keep us alive is pretty sad.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  LMAO WOW! Raps can't hold onto the ball for their life. Brooklyn is doing an amazing job at forcing turnovers.
                  well, brooklyn is one of the best teams in forcing turnovers, so yes.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                    still really bad. that was not only an awful quarter, but we still dont have any offensive rhythm. relying on crazy vasquez floaters to keep us alive is pretty sad.
                    Oh I totally agree, just saying, we need to tighten up the ship and this game is still in reach
                    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• The turnovers HAVE to stop in this quarter or it's over.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Wiggins wrote: View Post
                        Lowry too small ... Getting owned by johnson
                        At this point, I'm pretty sure you don't even know who Lowry is. As in what the guy looks like. Demar was on him.
                        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• not sure what the numbers are, but going into the 4th without the lead i'm pretty sure is a bad sign for us statistically.

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                            Yeah where the fuck is hands bro he was made for playoff basketball

And If I see chuck Hayes in the game over hands, Ima go crazy
                            I'm with you. If that happens me you and raptors for Eva will storm the ACC and take Casey's kneecaps!
                            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Dd with da dunkkkkk
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• dEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X