"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Roy Hibbert sucks.
      Honestly they're are some D-League C's that are better than him LMAO

When was an "All-star" this bad???

Comment

• Another absolutely crazy four point play for OKC.

Comment

• I just ripped my shirt off and threw it across the room THIS FUCKING GAME OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• pulling for okc so they can go on to beat the heat but also pulling for memphis so KD gets frustrated and wants to come north So torn

Comment

• was pretty sure kd was going to hit that one...

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                ridiculously overrated.

Im actually really enjoying this after how cocky Indy has gotten over the past 2 years... especially Hibbert

if they fall and we start to rise I hope we stay humble and hungry
                cocky? they were getting better. everyone wanted JV to be like hibbert. everyone wanted t ross to be like PG.

can't believe the childish overconfidence all over this forum these past few weeks. its embarrassing. check out pacers forums and they at least respect the raptors and raptors fans. can't say the same about this place anymore. seems like its full of little bandwagon children now.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                  cocky? they were getting better. everyone wanted JV to be like hibbert. everyone wanted t ross to be like PG.

can't believe the childish overconfidence all over this forum these past few weeks. its embarrassing. check out pacers forums and they at least respect the raptors and raptors fans. can't say the same about this place anymore. seems like its full of little bandwagon children now.
                  lol wtf??? yes they were cocky! especially hibbert.. Did you watch any of their interviews in the playoffs last year and afterwards? They hadn't accomplished anything yet and thought they were the shit.

childish overconfidence? wtf are u even talking about??? I just said I hope we remain humble and hungry! I didn't say a single thing about the pacers fans. Bandwagon children??? I been here longer than you have! Stfu dude, you are ridiculous.

Its honestly people like you who attack others for no reason at all that have really hurt this forum in the past year imo. Just like a handful of derozan homers who cant handle a sliver of criticism directed at demar so they come back with personal attacks. Its been getting out of control for a while. And its you guys who are flooding all the threads and taking the place of people like Matt52 and a handful of others who rarely post anymore but used to routinely bring great material to the table.

Believe it or not, there was a time on here where the vast majority of posters could disagree and still treat each other with respect. Within the past year it seems every thread is filled with personal attacks. Childish indeed.
                  Last edited by Machine; Thu Apr 24, 2014, 11:55 PM.

Comment

• The crowd in Atlanta was horrendous. So many empty seats. That game doesn't feel like a playoff game at all.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Atlanta has always been an absolutely terrible crowd for as long as I can remember. The fact that they can't even fill it up for the playoffs says everything.

Oh, and Fuck Yeah Memphis!

Comment

• Will never happen i know. But i wish they could move the team to Seattle or Vancouver.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          Will never happen i know. But i wish they could move the team to Seattle or Vancouver.
                          Seattle is probably likely at some point. Don't know about Vancouver though.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• So many bad calls against the Warriors late in the game its crazy. Curry CLEARLY got fouled there in the end by Paul and there was no call.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I'm glad Ed Malloy is on the other side of the continent right now.

Comment

• Watching the Thunder play, I wonder how long Scott Brooks can remain their coach. They are pretty terrible to watch offensively against a very strong defense like Memphis. Hardly any ball movement or plays. Watching Westbrook must be an absolute roller coaster for OKC fans. Huge plays, yet heaps of terrible shots in between.

Comment

Working...
                                X