No announcement yet.

NBA Playoff Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think i overestimated the Bulls because of their defense. Offensively, they just can't score. Augustine is arguably their best offensive player.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
      I think i overestimated the Bulls because of their defense. Offensively, they just can't score. Augustine is arguably their best offensive player.
      What scared me about Chicago is that Thibs is a great coach and we have a predictable offence. Again, on paper, thought we are the better team and should be able to win based on talent.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        Yeah. The Wiz just have a lot of talent. Weapons at pretty much every position (SF is their weakest and Ariza and Webster are both capable of contributing offensively), fairly solid depth, size and athleticism. On paper I really did not want to face them. We do not match up particularly well.
        Yeah, almost glad we missed out on Washington. What has us in the series against Brooklyn is our size. We have dominated on the glass. Jonas has been solid because he is just bigger than anything Brooklyn has.

That is not something that would have happened against Nene, Gortat and Booker.

Comment

Wizards > Pacers

Im impressed with Wizards backcourt + depth
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Chicago down 2-0 to Washington... didn't see that coming.
            OG is our king

Comment

I knew Chicago can't score but wow they just are horrible on offense.

This series is pretty much done, I just can't see the Bulls scoring enough to win 4 games
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Bulls matchup worst against Wizards. Wizards have size and speed.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  Bulls matchup worst against Wizards. Wizards have size and speed.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
                  Indeed. Bulls fans that I know were hoping to get the nets over the wizards because it was a pretty difficult matchup for them during the regular season.
                  I still like Toronto against Washington and don't think it's a terrible matchup in the slightest..but who cares now, all about Brooklyn.

Comment

yep. there is only Brooklyn

Comment

I really like josh mcroberts. Seems almost automatic if hes wide open from three.

Comment

Kemba.. man.

Comment

Whoa Dwight Howard looks mad as fuck LMAO
                          2 big dunks in a minute

Comment

Howard is just abusing Lopez.. you have to feel sorry for him.....

Comment

Aldridge is fighting back. This looks like its going to be a fun one

Comment

mavs up 21

Comment

Working...
                                X