Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Let's go Heat?
    Fuck Brooklyn. Show them to be the scrubs that they are.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      OH SNAP:

Ahahaha, shit just got real Roy.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
        OKC really struggled last night.

I'm not a huge fan of Sefalosha, he is a huge problem in their starting line up. I honestly think they would be better starting Lamb at the 2. He is a much better shooter/rebounder/ball handler/passer and will help space the floor. Also I think he is a better team defender than Sef. I doubt it happens because Scott is pretty bad...but honestly think Lamb could be a big factor in a series.
        Especially when they have another non factor in there as well in Perkins.
        But you are being kind to Scotty I think, he's very bad imo! Their offense is so bad to watch a lot of the time.

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
          Especially when they have another non factor in there as well in Perkins.
          But you are being kind to Scotty I think, he's very bad imo! Their offense is so bad to watch a lot of the time.
          All the better for us.

Kevin, be frustrated, you won't win a title in OKC, but you can here!

COME! COME TO US KEVIN!!!!

Comment

• I can't be the only one taking enjoyment in Miami putting these geezers to sleep?
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• The heat just raped those Brooklyn nets haha 180 million dollar team just to be swept in the 2nd rd fk brooklyn

Comment

• Yeah!!! Let's go Heat! Miami up 1-0 against the shittty Nets! Glad to see the Nets getting a taste of their own medicine and have the refs fix this series against them! Just three more wins and they can sweep these dirty geezers!

Comment

• Spurs out there looking like robots again. Love them.

Comment

• So far all these game 1's have been blowouts

Comment

• Fuck Brooklyn, I'm laughing so hard at the fans who believed that they could take the Heat.

At least all of us here (I hope) knew we would be spanked by Miami.

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                        Fuck Brooklyn, I'm laughing so hard at the fans who believed that they could take the Heat.

At least all of us here (I hope) knew we would be spanked by Miami.
                        LMAO visit netsdaily and they had a poll on the Miami vs Brooklyn series and a majority of them said Nets in 6 or 7

Comment

• I knew we would get swept by the Heat.

But I would like to think that we wouldn't get our asses handed to us. It's very rare that the Raptors lose by more than 15, 20 pts. Raptors this year have been outmatched during the regular season but they still played with a lot of pride.

Comment

• You could just tell in a couple of those Nets vs Heat regular season games that the Heat didnt give a shit.
                            4-0 Heat is obviously possible but I'll go 4-1. As I read someone say earlier, a gentleman's sweep

P.S. Portland Bench 18, Australia bench 20. (Mills + Baynes) ezezezezezezezezezezezezez
                            Last edited by BigCamB; Wed May 7, 2014, 01:21 AM.

Comment

• Roy Hibbert showing TMac whats up! 28 points! Still only 6 rebounds though.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Roy Hibbert showing TMac whats up! 28 points! Still only 6 rebounds though.
                                Last edited by Joey; Wed May 7, 2014, 09:29 PM. Reason: fixed gif

Comment

Working...
                                X