NBA Playoff Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    You could also say it's extremely stupid for McHale to want man D but also say to give up no threes with 0.9 seconds left when Portland is sure to run screens to try and free someone up. Should've been switching. Otherwise I don't understand what McHale expected to happen.
    Well, a screen was never used, so no switching would've been necessary.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
      Well, a screen was never used, so no switching would've been necessary.
      They had Lillard curl around 2 guys (screens don't have to be a guy laying into you hard. A guy standing in your way is still an obstacle, regardless of his stance, because it forces your angle of pursuit to be different). How is anybody supposed to chase him through that? As soon as you're forced to extend your angle while chasing from behind, that gives extra time to a legit closer (Lillard has hit how many clutch shots this year?). It would have to be a pretty phenomenal individual defensive effort and I'm really not sure anyone could make that play.

I maintain it was a horrible call not switching. It's just making things unnecessarily difficult to not do so. A guy only needs a step or two to have space to catch and shoot comfortably.

Comment

• Epic photobomb during the Pacers Hawks game

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post

Epic photobomb during the Pacers Hawks game
          As Bird is photobombing his team's near meltdown by letting ATL take them to game 7.

Too bad ATL didn't show up, I would have loved to see that upset.

Comment

• Damn Clips just went up by 3 off a huge run mid 3rd...

Come on Curry

Comment

• Amazing game Ws-Clips. Some beautiful basketball.

And if any of the TSN folks are listening.... your ads are the absolute worst. I know you didn't make them but if I have to hear this iphone ad ("GIGANTIC GIGANTIC") or this mio sport weirdness one more time I am going to snap.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                Amazing game Ws-Clips. Some beautiful basketball.

And if any of the TSN folks are listening.... your ads are the absolute worst. I know you didn't make them but if I have to hear this iphone ad ("GIGANTIC GIGANTIC") or this mio sport weirdness one more time I am going to snap.
                Or that fucking cellphone commercial where you can talk to you're watch and shit
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  Amazing game Ws-Clips. Some beautiful basketball.

I like the Mio ones, though I HATE that Gigantic song.

Comment

• Man watching the Western playoffs makes me realize just how far we are from truly contending.

These teams are on another level.
                    SA-DAL
                    HOU-POR
                    GSW-LAC
                    MEM-OKC

Just an unbelievable blend of stars and fantastic team ball. Every time down the floor Paul or Curry makes some spectacular play. Amazing.

Comment

• DeAndre Jordan is the ultimate rim protector !

Comment

• They are better spaced on offense and every player on the floor is trusted to do their thing....

Lob city at it here late

OMFG Jordan with that sick putback!

Comment

• Where was that foul?
                          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• This officiating is terrible, in all series
                            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                              This officiating is terrible, in all series
                              Flooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

Comment

• This game is intense

Comment

Working...
                                X