No announcement yet.

NBA Playoff Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This game is like an all star game. This is amazing.

Comment

Watching lamarcus go off like this makes me hate bargnani even more.

Comment

Never seen Aldridge light it up like this before though

Comment

Harden has been useless so far in both games

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
            Harden has been useless so far in both games
            I think the tightening of the whistle has really hurt him. Not getting the ticky tack fouls he lives off of.

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
              I think the tightening of the whistle has really hurt him. Not getting the ticky tack fouls he lives off of.
              He lives off driving to the rim and flopping, to bad the refs know his bullshit in the playoffs
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

My god aldridge.

Comment

LaMarcus Aldridge is the best PF in the NBA!

I don't care about what Griffin, Love, Davis are doing

This man is UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sample Size.

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
                      Sample Size.
                      He was playing like this before he got hurt at the start of the year too though. Id still probably take Davis and blake over him but he was putting 30 and 12 every night to start the season.

Comment

• LMA again!

39pts after 3!

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                          He was playing like this before he got hurt at the start of the year too though. Id still probably take Davis and blake over him but he was putting 30 and 12 every night to start the season.
                          Maybe 24/11..He was still pretty inefficient for the most part. dude had like 150 more FGA's than anyone in the league at one point, and averaging way less than the other top scorers.

He simply can't miss right now, shooting 80% or something from mid range. Pretty incredible

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
                            Maybe 24/11..He was still pretty inefficient for the most part. dude had like 150 more FGA's than anyone in the league at one point, and averaging way less than the other top scorers.

He simply can't miss right now, shooting 80% or something from mid range. Pretty incredible
                            Yeah not sure, just remember he was putting up double doubles like crazy and seemed like every week they were talking about the huge game he had. I never really looked at his shooting percentage though.

Thats whats incredible about this game, he hasnt taken it to the basket at all just hitting tough shot after tough shot.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                              Yeah not sure, just remember he was putting up double doubles like crazy and seemed like every week they were talking about the huge game he had. I never really looked at his shooting percentage though.

Thats whats incredible about this game, he hasnt taken it to the basket at all just hitting tough shot after tough shot.
                              Yep..First game he dominated inside as well

Comment

• I find it ironic that Aldridge is torching the Rockets by hitting midrange shots, Because the Rockets use analytics a lot by only shooting 3's and free throws Aldridge is like Fuck analytics

Comment

Working...
                                X