Charles Barkley loves Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Barkley loves Toronto

I don't think that this has been mentioned, but Barkley really likes Toronto:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54DPdC9E8nw

Lol he still cannot pronounce JV s name

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Respects to Barkley. He literally mentions how much he loves Toronto every time the raptors are brought up. "My favourite place to visit".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Oh wow there should be a love parade thrown in his honor then.
      Seriously who cares what Chuck thinks?

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
        Respects to Barkley. He literally mentions how much he loves Toronto every time the raptors are brought up. "My favourite place to visit".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        me thinks you are forgetting prior to this season where he has constantly trashed the city and the team

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
          me thinks you are forgetting prior to this season where he has constantly trashed the city and the team
          What? I don't remember him doing this, at least not in regards to the city. As for the team, they've been trash most of the time so it was probably fair.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

he trashed the team and rightfully so
            but not the city

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              What? I don't remember him doing this, at least not in regards to the city. As for the team, they've been trash most of the time so it was probably fair.

maybe he didnt trash the city itself but mostly trashed all the toronto teams (and rightfully so at the time).

Comment

OzRapFan wrote: View Post
                I suppose then, you'd prefer nobody with International Media reach support the team..... ya I guess that better.

Good call bud.

Comment

When I lived in Atlanta I would see Charles Barkley out at bars and clubs all the time so I'm sure he appreciates the Toronto night life.
                  I'd like to see a clip of them talking Raptors after last nights game to see if the rest of the crew has changed their tune regarding Toronto's chances of beating Brooklyn.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post

He has been seen golfing at blue mountain in collingwood in the summer. I think he genuinely likes Toronto.

Comment

OzRapFan wrote: View Post
                      Oh wow there should be a love parade thrown in his honor then.
                      Wow. So cynical.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
                        When I lived in Atlanta I would see Charles Barkley out at bars and clubs all the time so I'm sure he appreciates the Toronto night life.
                        I'd like to see a clip of them talking Raptors after last nights game to see if the rest of the crew has changed their tune regarding Toronto's chances of beating Brooklyn.
                        No it is still only Barkley that like t.o. they really just want to choke each other out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx9v_Ad9zC4

Last edited by rapfan10; Wed Apr 23, 2014, 04:14 PM.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          maybe he didnt trash the city itself but mostly trashed all the toronto teams (and rightfully so at the time).
                          Ya he trashed all Toronto teams back in 2010 after bosh left:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFeoMpFUho4

I think a lot of this now has to do with him making up for this incident.

Comment

Yea Chuck kept saying that Toronto is gonna beat Brooklyn. But kenny smith keeps pumping up brooklyn cause he's a new yorker. Kenny was getting all hyped over one lame PP highlight where he made an and 1 lay up in the fourth, gimme a fucking break. Charles said that Brooklyn hasn't shown anything that would make him believe that they could win the series, he thinks DeRozan and JV are too much for the old geezers to handle.
                            Last edited by .40 Cal Flakes; Wed Apr 23, 2014, 11:13 PM.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              Yea Chuck kept saying that Toronto is gonna beat Brooklyn. But kenny smith keeps pumping up brooklyn cause he's a new yorker.
                              Kenny has never had positive things to say about the Raptors, he doesn`t watch them and he is an idiot all together who`s main purpose is to be a funny clown on TNT.
                              Last edited by .40 Cal Flakes; Wed Apr 23, 2014, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X