The Square

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
    Raptors fans have a tendency being pessimistic and are more humble then Leafs fans. Leafs fans are outright delusional and obnoxious. (Says the Sens fan)
    Disqualified.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
      Oh, my bad, I thought your "Puckhead" friend was blown away by playoff fans at the game just now....not the incredibly average raps fans I sat with during the season over the last 20 years or so.

Seemed like you were posting in the thread about "the square", and about the fans, last night, during the playoffs. Sorry Nilanka, I get confused sometimes by logic.

My point, which is really very simple. You can rave about raptor fans, and you can get caught up in the awesome vibe without insulting The Leafs, or their fans.

Fair enough?
      I'll never pass up an opportunity to rip the Maple Queafs, or their fans.

Understood?

Comment

Who gives a shit? Just enjoy the play offs.
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

Comment

Leaf fans are the worst. Ignorant hockey fans bandwagon jumping. Go Habs

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

buckets wrote: View Post
            Do any other teams in the league do anything like what we have going on in maple leaf square? Feels very cool to be apart of and I highly recommend that anyone who is able to go, goes because it is definitely an experience
            Nope. That's why the entire basketball world is so enamoured with our fans right now. NBATV couldn't get enough of it last night and they cut to shots of the square before every commercial break and after every big play down the stretch.

Comment

EverythingBlaxx wrote: View Post
              Nope. That's why the entire basketball world is so enamoured with our fans right now. NBATV couldn't get enough of it last night and they cut to shots of the square before every commercial break and after every big play down the stretch.
              Mind you, that was NBATV Canada (not NBATV). We're not sure how much exposure The Square got from the U.S. media.

Comment

Oh, my bad, I thought your "Puckhead" friend was blown away by playoff fans at the game just now....not the incredibly average raps fans I sat with during the season over the last 20 years or so.

Seemed like you were posting in the thread about "the square", and about the fans, last night, during the playoffs. Sorry Nilanka, I get confused sometimes by logic.

My point, which is really very simple. You can rave about raptor fans, and you can get caught up in the awesome vibe without insulting The Leafs, or their fans.

Fair enough?
                Why are you so put off by the term puckhead? I was raised on hockey, its not an offensive term.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  Mind you, that was NBATV Canada (not NBATV). We're not sure how much exposure The Square got from the U.S. media.
                  I almost watched the Brooklyn Nets feed just so I could see if their feed included all the shots of the Square. Almost.

Comment

Primer wrote: View Post
                    I almost watched the Brooklyn Nets feed just so I could see if their feed included all the shots of the Square. Almost.
                    They did on Saturday during the ESPN broadcast and if you read the American papers they all mention the raucous fans both in and outside the ACC.
                    LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

I'll never pass up an opportunity to rip the Maple Queafs, or their fans.

Understood?
                      Youre a bad person. But I can dig it.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Why are you so put off by the term puckhead? I was raised on hockey, its not an offensive term.
                        Only when I know its being used in a derogatory fashion, and even then.... meh, whatever. I like poking at Nilanka.

Comment

Youre a bad person. But I can dig it.

Only when I know its being used in a derogatory fashion, and even then.... meh, whatever. I like poking at Nilanka.
                          I'm going straight to hell, and I vow to take Leaf Nation with me

Comment

I'm going straight to hell, and I vow to take Leaf Nation with me
                            True Leaf fans suffered through the Ballard years (I was just a kid, but it still haunts me)... we've walked through hell and lived to tell the tale... you bring it sir, you bring it!

Comment

hahaha... have we ever.

I have been a Leaf fan since 1976..... and clearly I was a Raps fan from day one.

All i have known is hell.

Comment

As do I, PK.....as do I.

Comment

Working...
                                X