No announcement yet.

The Square

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love for the Leafs to pull a 76ers level tank and clear out the roster,management,broadcaster. Basically burn it down to ash and rebuild.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

PK would play here in a heartbeat, he has said so.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
        I would love for the Leafs to pull a 76ers level tank and clear out the roster,management,broadcaster. Basically burn it down to ash and rebuild.

Burke was well on his way to making that team relevant again, but you know, he rubbed some arrogant, pencil pushing superboss the wrong way, thus was fired in the biggest ego firing ever.....leaving Nonis to let it ALL crumble back to shit in just 2 seasons.

And this, is what it is to be a Leaf fan.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
          PK would play here in a heartbeat, he has said so.

Unfortunately, you're stuck with this guy.

Comment

If Noni's let it crumble finer but he no trade claused it too. What a fuck up. Give back the franchise and try for an expansion team in Toronto.

Comment

The leafs were never good fanboys. They flunked hard last season when all advanced stats had them as like a 10th place team. When you're building around phil Kessel, Dion Phaneuf and van reimsdyk you are average at best.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                Mind you, that was NBATV Canada (not NBATV). We're not sure how much exposure The Square got from the U.S. media.
                I was watching on NBATV (us) and like the guy said, they were showing cut scenes going into timeout and after commercials. Its not like they totally ignore our fans.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hockey is shit ball all the way hahahaha
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                    I really dont know for sure, but I've never seen anything even close on TV to this. Its so fucking hype when you're down there too.
                    In 2011, OKC and SAN ANTONIO held something exactly like this for their games in the playoffs. Also, when the road teams were in The FINALS, fans were allowed into their home arena while they played the game on the mega screen inside (jumbotron?). Most notably was Spurs and even Mavs doing this while they're team was visiting the Heat in the nba finals. I wonder how much it was for the seats in the arena.

Comment

rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                      I was watching on NBATV (us) and like the guy said, they were showing cut scenes going into timeout and after commercials. Its not like they totally ignore our fans.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
                      Even today on NBATV USA, they showed the raptors game in a hour, after every commercial or big bucket in the 4th they showed the fans outside. Smitty acknowledged the fans outside as well

Comment

a310pilot wrote: View Post
                        I wonder how much it was for the seats in the arena.
                        For some reason I think it was free...

But yeah as a Raptors fan living in Chicago, you guys are doing it right up there. So far everyone seems to be blown away by Raptors fans and it's freaking great. Regardless of the outcome of this series we definitely turned some heads.

Comment

homphgomph wrote: View Post
                          For some reason I think it was free...

But yeah as a Raptors fan living in Chicago, you guys are doing it right up there. So far everyone seems to be blown away by Raptors fans and it's freaking great. Regardless of the outcome of this series we definitely turned some heads.
                          Thanks for the perspective, and welcome to the Republic!

Comment

did anyone else see the kid with the brooklyn hat get kicked out for being a brooklyn fan?
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                              did anyone else see the kid with the brooklyn hat get kicked out for being a brooklyn fan?
                              Lmao that happened?

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                                No. Where can we see this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X