KG makes every game fun

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
      KG makes every game fun

This. I can't imagine an NBA without Garnett

Comment

This was part of what I meant about the media and anyone else talking speaking about Brooklyn and its "veteren" advantage. Guys like Garnett, and PP, were given a green light before the series started. Garnett flat out tripped KL on one screen last night.... it was brutal, but he will get that more often than not. Pierce, Mr's Genetically made to be clutch, can do what he wants in the 4th as EVERYTHING he does will result in a basket or a foul. His drive on Patterson was a joke for that basket and the foul late in last nights game, he actually had to go out of his way to catch a piece of PP, who wanted no part of the contact..... boom, he makes a little contact, whistle was ALREADY BLOWING before he made the lay up..... he was getting a call or a basket, no matter what there.

Its all part of it boys..... the Nets have help, and Toronto has an uphill battle. I like our teams fight though.... they aren't gonna lay down and take it...... but Game 3 in NJ....OMFG its gonna be a shit show.... just wait, the Officials will be allllllll over the Raptors, guaranteed, and they, the media, and the Nets players will be all about "we have the home court advantage, its just how it is"...... right after claiming there is NO ADVANTAGE in the playoffs. Again, all part of the game within the game the Raptors have to put up with.

GO RAPS!

Comment

From Zach Lowe:

The league cannot win. If it releases nothing about officiating, fans accuse it of hiding the truth. When it admits a mistake, fans ask why the league does not send out such releases about such-and-such other play that made them very angry. There are fans in Toronto, host of the 2016 All-Star Game, who actually think the league is conspiring against their team — that Adam Silver is sitting in his office, thinking of ways for Toronto to lose.

Look, studies have found evidence of star calls, especially in loose-ball situations in which a star collides with a nonstar. But there is contact on every single NBA possession. There were lots of instances in Game 1 of Toronto players making contact that went uncalled — on both ends. Ditto for Brooklyn. The calls ended up tilting a bit Brooklyn’s way, but that’s not evidence of a grand conspiracy. It’s evidence of how hard it is to referee an NBA game, especially when things get more physical, and the impossibility of legislating out some of the game-to-game and quarter-to-quarter randomness of what constitutes a foul amid constant jostling.

Get over it.
          "Bruno?
          Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
            This was part of what I meant about the media and anyone else talking speaking about Brooklyn and its "veteren" advantage. Guys like Garnett, and PP, were given a green light before the series started. Garnett flat out tripped KL on one screen last night.... it was brutal, but he will get that more often than not. Pierce, Mr's Genetically made to be clutch, can do what he wants in the 4th as EVERYTHING he does will result in a basket or a foul. His drive on Patterson was a joke for that basket and the foul late in last nights game, he actually had to go out of his way to catch a piece of PP, who wanted no part of the contact..... boom, he makes a little contact, whistle was ALREADY BLOWING before he made the lay up..... he was getting a call or a basket, no matter what there.

Its all part of it boys..... the Nets have help, and Toronto has an uphill battle. I like our teams fight though.... they aren't gonna lay down and take it...... but Game 3 in NJ....OMFG its gonna be a shit show.... just wait, the Officials will be allllllll over the Raptors, guaranteed, and they, the media, and the Nets players will be all about "we have the home court advantage, its just how it is"...... right after claiming there is NO ADVANTAGE in the playoffs. Again, all part of the game within the game the Raptors have to put up with.

GO RAPS!

BBall's stepfather, ya you hate me but you will respect!

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
              From Zach Lowe:
              Oh that settles in. A guy who wants so badly to be part of the nba circle has said there is no conspiracies and to get over it. Im sure ruffling feathers in the nba by exposing them wouldn't hurt his career at all.

And I haven't used any sarcasm whatsoever in this entire post. Also grass is blue and the sky is green.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Whatever, Zach Lowe can kiss my ass. This is EXACTLY the bullshit condescending crap we have dealt with for years.

basically, "were going to fuck you, and everyone will see it, but don't you dare complain, or we will call you out publicly as weak".

When the league starts to have a history of calling game sin the Raptors favour, maybe we can start listening to Lowe's arguments about how "hard it is" to call an NBA game.

Here's some help for them..... call it even. Call it fair. Call fouls of stars you'd call on rookies. call fouls on players from huge markets that you'd call on teams from places like toronto, milwaukee, or Minnesota.

You can post anything yo'd like and it won't change shit. It took all of two games, for people way, way far from toronto who watched htese games to start writing in and commenting on the articles written about the game son the NBC and NBA.com sites completely supporting the Toronto squad. Of course, were all whiners right????

Fuck, THAT.

I'm not a whiner, never was, never will be, but I will stand up for myself, you're god damned right I will, and when i see the NBA allow their own site, and when I see US media from NY, a media that has MASSIVE clout in the US, basically, and systematically reduce our team to that of a dleague squad, systematically make it sound as if they don't belng, as if the Nets deserve to win, as if there are no discrepancies, no biases.... fucking right I bitch. Ask John Shulman....

Maybe you guys aren't understanding the full on assault that has transpired over 20 years or Torontos existence in the NBA, but its been there, very real, very disrespectful. And the fact that for the first time, EVER, the Toronto media is firing back, the Toronto brass is firing back, the TV guys, the coach and the players, all firing back.... shows that Toronto, as a market, is fighting back. And the result, support from other markets who's fans totally see it as well. THIS comes from standing up for your right to an even playing field.

I'm SO tired of fans here who are spoon fed American media, who actually have this idea that they can shame other fans for not taking shit. Guys that feel like they call a grown man a whiner because he can clearly see the tables are uneven.

Perhaps its you guys that need to do a little thinking.....and if you're gonna let Zach Fucking lowe be your guiding light, shame on you, he's a douche.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post

BBall's stepfather, ya you hate me but you will respect!
                  Oh FUCK YOU!

hahahaha

Comment

Whatever, Zach Lowe can kiss my ass. This is EXACTLY the bullshit condescending crap we have dealt with for years.

basically, "were going to fuck you, and everyone will see it, but don't you dare complain, or we will call you out publicly as weak".

When the league starts to have a history of calling game sin the Raptors favour, maybe we can start listening to Lowe's arguments about how "hard it is" to call an NBA game.

Here's some help for them..... call it even. Call it fair. Call fouls of stars you'd call on rookies. call fouls on players from huge markets that you'd call on teams from places like toronto, milwaukee, or Minnesota.

You can post anything yo'd like and it won't change shit. It took all of two games, for people way, way far from toronto who watched htese games to start writing in and commenting on the articles written about the game son the NBC and NBA.com sites completely supporting the Toronto squad. Of course, were all whiners right????

Fuck, THAT.

I'm not a whiner, never was, never will be, but I will stand up for myself, you're god damned right I will, and when i see the NBA allow their own site, and when I see US media from NY, a media that has MASSIVE clout in the US, basically, and systematically reduce our team to that of a dleague squad, systematically make it sound as if they don't belng, as if the Nets deserve to win, as if there are no discrepancies, no biases.... fucking right I bitch. Ask John Shulman....

Maybe you guys aren't understanding the full on assault that has transpired over 20 years or Torontos existence in the NBA, but its been there, very real, very disrespectful. And the fact that for the first time, EVER, the Toronto media is firing back, the Toronto brass is firing back, the TV guys, the coach and the players, all firing back.... shows that Toronto, as a market, is fighting back. And the result, support from other markets who's fans totally see it as well. THIS comes from standing up for your right to an even playing field.

I'm SO tired of fans here who are spoon fed American media, who actually have this idea that they can shame other fans for not taking shit. Guys that feel like they call a grown man a whiner because he can clearly see the tables are uneven.

Perhaps its you guys that need to do a little thinking.....and if you're gonna let Zach Fucking lowe be your guiding light, shame on you, he's a douche.

Im with ya homie. A LOT of people used to also believe jfk was shot by a lone gunman. After all, thats what the fbi told them!!

Tuck tight in bed, little sheep. "As per Zach Lowe" lol wowww

Comment

YA!

er

whut?

hahahaha

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Im with ya homie. A LOT of people used to also believe jfk was shot by a lone gunman. After all, thats what the fbi told them!!

Tuck tight in bed, little sheep. "As per Zach Lowe" lol wowww
                        But why male models?

Comment

YA!

er

whut?

hahahaha
                          Never mind. I was trying to have your back but now I just find you annoying again.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                            If KG wanted to play in Toronto for one season I'd grab him.

NO. He's so old he can't even play 25 minutes before missing the next 20 with a broken back.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                              But why male models?
                              Because female models aren't Strong enough to handle assault rifles

Comment

I wouldn't play KG just make him do every interview after games and glare from the bench.

Comment

Working...
                                X