Brooklyn 3sss. Coming down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brooklyn 3sss. Coming down

They lost battle on boards in exchange of plenty clean 3pt looks.

Raptors need to watch raining threes from nets in game 3.

BTW - am watching former Raptors on Dallas vs Spurs
    It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up.

Muhammad Ali

If Raps limit turnovers and T Ross starts hittin those triples. Brooklyn is DONE

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      If Raps limit turnovers and T Ross starts hittin those triples. Brooklyn is DONE
      That's pretty meaningless, IMHO at least. That's like saying if the Nets hit their threes last game, we would've been done too, lol.

Ross does need to get his shit straight, it's the jitters that's getting to him, but, at the end of the day, we're playing shitty, shitty defense, and that's that. We're not taking care of the ball.

Defense wins championships.

Comment

Actually the team that puts the ball in the basket more wins.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

phiLLy wrote: View Post
          That's pretty meaningless, IMHO at least. That's like saying if the Nets hit their threes last game, we would've been done too, lol.

Ross does need to get his shit straight, it's the jitters that's getting to him, but, at the end of the day, we're playing shitty, shitty defense, and that's that. We're not taking care of the ball.

Tell that to the 0-2 bulls.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
            Lol, they're done.

Nets should have taken them.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

From your perspective everything would be meaningless lol. What i said is true, what did you want me to say? Also we held them to 44% from the field and smashed them on the defensive glass. The defense wasn't that bad, we just turned it over like a hot potato.

Comment

Defense does win championships, but when you get nothing from your offense, it can certainly make things tough. Bulls aren't out of it yet. I think they'll be just fine and make a series out of it.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  From your perspective everything would be meaningless lol. What i said is true, what did you want me to say? Also we held them to 44% from the field and smashed them on the defensive glass. The defense wasn't that bad, we just turned it over like a hot potato.
                  Well, that's one way to put it. Didn't mean to be disrespectful in that sense.

I guess you're right in that aspect, our defense wasn't terrible, but definitely not as good as we have been during the season.

And agreed, turned it over way too often.

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                  Lol, they're done.

Nets should have taken them.
                  Fair enough in reference to the bulls. Though, we're quite a bit better than them at getting the ball into the hoop, or so the eye-test leads me to believe.

Will admit when I'm incorrect!

Comment

Well, that's one way to put it. Didn't mean to be disrespectful in that sense.

I guess you're right in that aspect, our defense wasn't terrible, but definitely not as good as we have been during the season.

And agreed, turned it over way too often.

Fair enough in reference to the bulls. Though, we're quite a bit better than them at getting the ball into the hoop, or so the eye-test leads me to believe.

Will admit when I'm incorrect!
                    Its cool bro. You have a point tho, there is a little more too it than just that.

Comment

The defense was pretty good I thought, particularly in the first half. I really like Amir/Patterson playing together which didn't happen at all in G1. Very solid defensively. in the third they started getting everything they wanted (going at derozan every single trip down) and scored at will, but overall it was a pretty good showing I thought.

Both teams have lots of room for improvement.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                        Defense does win championships, but when you get nothing from your offense, it can certainly make things tough. Bulls aren't out of it yet. I think they'll be just fine and make a series out of it.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
                        i think they're done. wall and beal are the best backcourt in the east. bulls have dj augustin as their offensive threat and thats pretty much it.

Comment

i think they're done. wall and beal are the best backcourt in the east. bulls have dj augustin as their offensive threat and thats pretty much it.
                          Do you really believe that? I thought that was us?

Comment

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
                            Do you really believe that? I thought that was us?
                            yep. i would trade both lowry and DD for beal and wall + whatever else to even out the deal in terms of $ in a heartbeat.

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                              Actually the team that puts the ball in the basket more wins.
                              Technically, incorrect. I could have 30 3 pointers for 90 points, and you have 40 2 pointers for 80. I win!! Maybe you meant who ever has the most points at the end of the game will win? (Without protest of course...)

Comment

Working...
                              X