Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #3: Toronto Raptors 98 - Brooklyn Nets 102 (Nets Lead Series 2-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If ross isn't shooting threes, then get him out of this game. We are not going to win with DD going one on five every time.

Comment

• Ross is pretty much useless in this series. Put Fields in the game. Heck, i'd put Fields in the starting lineup next game.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Not a good time to convert to Rudy ball. Stupid stupid

Comment

• unleash Fields again. JJ is going off
          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Comment

• fuck... get your shit together team
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
              No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• WHY IS ROSS ON THE COURT AND FIELDS ON THE BENCH? What is Casey thinking
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Yea it's over. We didn't come to play in this third quarter.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• We just have no answer for Williams and Johnson p and r and post ups. Too big.

Also, what did Vasquez do??

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

the nerve of some people
                      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• Don't make these Raptors fans regret coming to the square to watch you in the rain.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Yea it's over. We didn't come to play in this third quarter.
                          Not over yet but gonna take a lot to get back in it...

Comment

• Our offensive toughness has been bad all series so far. Everything looks SOOO easy for them on the offensive end while we take the worst shots ever and that has been the case in every game.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Fuck off Rihanna No one likes you

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
                                We just have no answer for Williams and Johnson p and r and post ups. Too big.

Also, what did Vasquez do??
                                Exactly. And that ain't gonna change. So our hopes are fading away more and more.

Comment

Working...
                                X