Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #3: Toronto Raptors 98 - Brooklyn Nets 102 (Nets Lead Series 2-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAME #3: Toronto Raptors @ Brooklyn Nets

caccia wrote: View Post
    He is playing like a man possessed.
    Lets hope he never gets exorcised.
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
      An open layup is HUGE in the playoffs.
      Yes but it doesn't mean shit about the players game. Misses happen, on to the next one.

Comment

• If your watching ESPN2 than you know PP is bullshitting about this great brooklyn crowd
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Shit crowd. stop trying to make them sound like theyre anything like T Dot's

Comment

• Fields
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• Suck a dick Deron!

Comment

• Jv is a fucking beast!
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• DWill wanted to dunk that? LOL

Comment

• On ESPN they just blamed the lack of Brooklyn fan turnout on the Subway and it being Friday night in NY. Meanwhile they show shots of a packed square in Toronto.

Comment

• GAME #3: Toronto Raptors @ Brooklyn Nets

OOOH MY GAWD I JUST SCREAMED LIKE A LITTLE GIRL! Get 'em JV!
                      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• We look a lot more in control this game
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• D Will can dunk? LOL
                          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• ewww Anderson so happy he plays for the other team

Comment

• Handsyyyy!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                              "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                                ewww Anderson so happy he plays for the other team
                                He's such a little bitch. He carries himself like he's a starter on a championship team

Comment

Working...
                                X