Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #3: Toronto Raptors 98 - Brooklyn Nets 102 (Nets Lead Series 2-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give 2PAT some shots when Teletuby is guarding him
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Why in 7 hells is handsbro still in

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
        I'd put Chuck on Blatche, that guy always gives me the feeling that he'll score 50 on us
        No chuck ever no repeat after me never no chuck chuck no good k no chuck alright no
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Hansbrough is playing like SHIT! He's just fouling everyone. We are going to be in the penalty too early. Not good because Brooklyn gets all the calls.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
            No chuck ever no repeat after me never no chuck chuck no good k no chuck alright no
            But I feel the same way, I always feel like Blatche is going to have an offensive explosion against us. Handsbrother needs to step up and shut him down.
            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              Hansbrough is playing like SHIT! He's just fouling everyone. We are going to be in the penalty too early. Not good because Brooklyn gets all the calls.
              He can't handle Blatche. A bit too big and smooth for him.

Comment

• Watching from Rwanda... I downloaded game's 1&2 after the fact... first Raps game I'm watching LIVE since the 2012-2013 season. Not disappointed so far.
                "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

• Comment

• Naw I still rather Tyler than Chuck. Either bring back in Amir or Jonas but NO Chuck.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Kyle looks injured.

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post

I saw that. It was when he went for a layup. I knew he would come back though. This is the playoffs and he's a tough guy

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                          But I feel the same way, I always feel like Blatche is going to have an offensive explosion against us. Handsbrother needs to step up and shut him down.
                          I feel the same way blantch is a flicking raptor killer along with Jordan Crawford and Gerald Henderson, we just have no answers for those guys no chuck ever
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Kyle looks injured.
                            Saw him wincing and rubbing his knee....
                            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                            Because its 2015

Comment

• air ball
                              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Is it just me or does the Brooklyn crowd at Game 3 just absolutely suck? No playoff shirts and quiet crowd cheering. The crowd at Maple Leaf Square Garden is probably more lively than this...

Comment

Working...
                                X