Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAME #3: Toronto Raptors 98 - Brooklyn Nets 102 (Nets Lead Series 2-1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone else read that report stating that the Raptors were likely going to extend Casey the other day? Blasphemy
    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Can we ever inbound the fucking ball?!?! My god, we are the worst in the league at that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "Masai WILL win us a championship"
      - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• We are not playing playoff basketball. Jonas looked so much better when he was actually involved in the offense. We also looked much better when Jonas was involved in the offense. We also looked much better when Fields was on the court.
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I don't wanna be chicken little here but if we play the way we've been playing, there's no chance for us in this series
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Wiggins wrote: View Post
            Fields doesn't help enough on offense to help at this point ... The question is where is novak?
            Your question has been answered.

Comment

• Okay we've given up completely. I can't watch this. At least play hard like fuck.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                Did anyone else read that report stating that the Raptors were likely going to extend Casey the other day? Blasphemy
                Extend him a severance package. Lets get matt52 coaching this team
                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                  I don't wanna be chicken little here but if we play the way we've been playing, there's no chance for us in this series
                  Yup, I don't think anyone would disagree that Toronto needs to play a lot better to win any game. Both teams were playing poorly through games 1 and 2. Brooklyn finally started to find their game tonight. Toronto still hasn't.

Comment

• Time for Novak to take over

Comment

• Salmons with the swish! Oh wait...
                      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada

Comment

• salmons airball. that pretty much sums up this game.

Comment

• Where is Fields?

Comment

• Might as well let Ross shoot a million shots to get back into rhythm and please bench Salmons
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• If this was a regular season game I'd stop watching at this point. What's the protocol for a playoff game? Do we keep watching out of principal?

Comment

• Man, Lowry is a warrior. I hope he'll be ok for game 4

Comment

Working...
                                X