Raps still undefeated whenever i create a thread this season. Let's hope it continues!
KEYS TO THE GAME:
1. Kyle Lowry - He's just been 'ok' this series. Raptors needs him to be the best PG in this series.
2. Lineup Change - I'd put Fields in the starting lineup for Ross. He's the only one on this team that can guard JJ. Raptors just can't afford JJ to go off again in this game.
3. Terrence Ross - Raptors need some kind of a production from this guy. He's been INVISIBLE all series long.
4. Contain Deron Williams and JJ.
5. Need another big game from DeMar.
Picked the Raptors to win this series in 6-7 games. I'm sticking w/ it. There's no way the Nets are the better team.