Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4: Toronto Raptors 87 - Brooklyn Nets 79 (Series Tied 2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MACK11 wrote: View Post

Who is gonna guard Joe Johnson?!
    Salmonella?????????????????????????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Never thought that Id say that a LF DNP is really gonna hurt us ... but I dare say its true. TRoss - no excuses my friend ... you better bring it tonight ...

Comment

Play 2PAT and Vasquez 35MPG tonight if Ross and Amir are playing like trash still
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

fredericklove wrote: View Post
        Do you remember if Fields played with Salmon on the floor together last game? Because if they do, I'll pull my teeth out too man.
        what?
        Do I remember if both Fields and Salmons played together last game? No... they didn't

Because if they do [in todays game?] you'll pull your teeth out?

Sounds like you got your tenses wrong... besides what do oyu mean you'll pull your teeth out? Landry Fields isnt playing today.
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Jordan Evans wrote: View Post
          Landry's inactive tonight.
          Hilarious. Just hilarious. Fields has only played in what, 1 game in months?? and now he's out w/ a back spasms??
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
            Maybe I'm being ignorant/missing something, but why don't we put Amir on JJ in the post and DD on pierce?
            Because JJ won't operate at the post against Amir, if he matchup on Amir he'll shake him w/ faceup doing his jabstep moves or thru the legs crossover and then stepback J all day. Demar on Pierce will be disastrous cos Pierce will have all the freedom to post him up at the elbow like he did during the old Boston days and will shake Demar w/ a pumpfake/quick snap shoulder fake off the triple threat and drawing tons of foul on Demar, and remember, Demar is the worse on-ball defender on this team. Not the perfect defensive matchup for our guys.

Comment

Jack Armstrong's reaction when he heard Fields sitting out this game.

Comment

So what happens if we go, KL, DD, PP, AJ and Val.

Comment

Key to guarantee a win:

Start Psycho T as SF and let him pile drive Joe Johnson and break his back

Comment

Yall seen those 2 fans try to rip the Brooklyn Nets shirt in half? Bunch of weak bastards LMAO

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                      what?
                      Do I remember if both Fields and Salmons played together last game? No... they didn't

Because if they do [in todays game?] you'll pull your teeth out?

Sounds like you got your tenses wrong... besides what do oyu mean you'll pull your teeth out? Landry Fields isnt playing today.
                      No no, I meant did Casey ever play them both last game cos I was away from the TV for abit. But since u said no so that's definitely good sign. Just saw the tweet up there k thx. Nah nvm, the teeth joke is kinda weird my bad.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Hilarious. Just hilarious. Fields has only played in what, 1 game in months?? and now he's out w/ a back spasms??
                        Russians...
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

i guess it was that last hustle play where he was trying to grab the ball going out of bounds and collided with livingston

Comment

• Gman wrote: View Post
                            So what happens if we go, KL, DD, PP, AJ and Val.
                            Exhaust all the offense from the bench and get raped at the 3pt line. Please do not let this happen....

Comment

1. The guy took a hard fall at the end of the last game going for that loose ball and was clutching his back afterward.

2. Even if he hadn't fallen, the guy has barely played a full game's worth of minutes since the new year. If we thought we were going to need him, we should have used him a little more to keep him fresh.

Not his fault imo.

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                                Russians...
                                "Moscow has ordered a Canadian envoy to leave Russia amid an ongoing feud over the recognition of diplomatic staff in both countries."

They're coming for us

Comment

Working...
                                X