Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4: Toronto Raptors 87 - Brooklyn Nets 79 (Series Tied 2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor JV, just ain't gonna get the ball

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
      raps up 7, TNT riding Nets bandwagin hard...... love it
      Marv has worked for Yes!/Nets for years.

Tough to get impartial call

It'd be like devlin calling raps game for TNT

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
        raps up 7, TNT riding Nets bandwagin hard...... love it
        Marv has worked for Yes!/Nets for years.

Tough to get impartial call

It'd be like devlin calling raps game for TNT

Comment

• Can someone lock Salmons in the bathroom at halftime so we don't have to see his nonchalant face
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• DWill is a serious flopper. I still cant beleive he didnt get fined for that first game flop where he didnt even get touched but rolled on the court till the ref called a foul.

Comment

• Donkette wrote: View Post
              GLF....go over to a NETS board and see what real negative thinking is. They know we are better, they know our crowd outside ACC right now is louder than theirs. We need a good vibe here, team is playing hard!
              Have a link?

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                at least we're going into halftime with a lead, but not exactly the amount i wanted.

once again, ross contributing an amazing 1 rebound and a beautiful air ball in 10 minutes of play.
                Is he on twitter? Someone send him some positive messages.

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
                  Poor JV, just ain't gonna get the ball
                  They gotta involve him. Any small front court we go up against FEARS him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  OG is our king

Comment

• Gotta attack the net(s), jumpers and threes won't work.

Comment

• Artophwar wrote: View Post
                      DWill is a serious flopper. I still cant beleive he didnt get fined for that first game flop where he didnt even get touched but rolled on the court till the ref called a foul.
                      If you're talkin about that foul on Lowry, there was contact. He got an elbow to the face. Good call. Though he does flop otherwise.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        We haven't looked like the better team all series so I don't know what they're talking about
                        You are the type of guy who would go to a party of supermodels and complain the pizza is cold. Unless this is part of your therapy, just try to enjoy it. Good god. It's the play offs...we're playing a team of all stars and former all stars to a stand still in three games. If we cut down the turnovers (which we have so far) and get JV involved I think we've got this.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          Is he on twitter? Someone send him some positive messages.
                          t_dotflight31 but he doesnt use it at all. hes more active on instagram (3tross1)

Comment

• Game 4: Toronto Raptors @ Brooklyn Nets, 4/27/14

I like Patterson on jj. Hopefully see more of that in the 2nd. If they can limit Williams and JJ from creating easy shots they'll be fine. Much easier said than done

Comment

• Kenny said it. DD a superstar in the making.

Comment

• Guys on TNT comparing DD with Paul George. I'm fine with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X