Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4: Toronto Raptors 87 - Brooklyn Nets 79 (Series Tied 2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

themasao wrote: View Post
    There is no glass
    There is no emptiness.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
      Fuck Brooklyn Keep chanting U-S-A, we've got 13 american players anyway.
      Which is more than them by the way.

Comment

""I think maybe the best [response] is to say the same for Brooklyn's fans," Prokhorov told ESPNNewYork.com following the Nets' 102-98 victory over the Raptors in Game 3 on Friday night at Barclays Center. "And we'll see if they have an answer.""

BUWAHHAHAHAhAH gotta love our man DeRozan ahahah Shots fired

BK got nothing on us
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

""I think maybe the best [response] is to say the same for Brooklyn's fans," Prokhorov told ESPNNewYork.com following the Nets' 102-98 victory over the Raptors in Game 3 on Friday night at Barclays Center. "And we'll see if they have an answer.""

LOL our fans are hyped because we know after these playoffs it's another 7 years drought.

hahaha I kid
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Fuck Brooklyn

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
              Off Topic - My twitter right now is exploding about all things Blue Jays. Looks like the Blue Birds are having another disastrous season(surprise, surprise).

Question, why do these LOSERS continues to get so much recognition in Toronto and entire Canada?? every year there's so much hype. I know they won back to back WS in 92-93. But they haven't been in the playoffs since 1993. That's 20+ years!! and i don't see them making the playoffs anytime soon.

My point is. I know the Raptors will never be as big as the Leafs in Toronto. But the fact that this Blue Jays team gets so much recognition/respect than the Raptors pisses me off. I hope this playoff run changes everything.

Raptors > Blue Jays
              If they could just into the second round peoples perceptions would change.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                Disagree with replacing Ross with fields in the starting lineup. We have to keep giving him a chance to get something going. I've been ross' hardest critic during this round but without his spacing and potential defense we are just done. With amir being 50%, we can't afford to have such little offense going in our starting lineup. Playing behind derozan is still the 'easiest' way to get him going, rather than in a bench lineup where the D Would probably focus on him.
                I would argue that TR coming off the bench would take some pressure off him. We need a steady dose of JV inside. If we don't at least slow done JJ this series is done.

Comment

Need ross to show up, hopefully make an early 3 to get him going. I know Brooklyn's D is good but it isn't impossible to get his shots

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                    I would argue that TR coming off the bench would take some pressure off him. We need a steady dose of JV inside. If we don't at least slow done JJ this series is done.
                    how could it take any pressure off of him? he'd most likely be the main offensive option off the bench. that'd be even more pressure. and without ross in the starting lineup we lose even more spacing, leaving the paint packed and nothing for JV.

Comment

I know terrence has really fell of these playoffs, but I really want him to drop like 50 tomorrow just to regain his status as a future all star, everybody looks like they have given up on him. Time for him to prove everybody wrong, less go rosss
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

No more turnovers. We win.

Comment

mike, prague wrote: View Post
                          There is no emptiness.
                          And there never was. Or never will be.
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                            You're a glass half empty kinda guy aren't you?
                            He's a "No way there was EVER any water in this glass" kind of guy.

Comment

I think I'll be rooting for the raptors tonight.

Comment

i'm imagining the team will try to get ross going early again. if amir attempts any god damn summer 3's again in the opening quarter i will just turn that shit off.

Comment

Working...
                                X