Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #4: Toronto Raptors 87 - Brooklyn Nets 79 (Series Tied 2-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Anyone notice what happened late with KG and Amir...on the Lowry foul? I didn't catch it well, but it looked lke KG took a swing/shove to the back of Amir's head....But they didn't show a replay and I didn't really see it.

Fucking hate KG
    Every time I hear kg I think of 1 kilogram. It's funny because kg probably weighs about 1 kg. hahah skinny ass fake tough guy bitch fuck brooklyn
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Funny quote from Nets forum on our team:

"What I’ve learned about them: Only TOR can stop Valanciunas"
      OG is our king

Comment

• WOW Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett are giving us a lot of praise on their post game interviews. Maybe that's their new strategy, hoping we let it get to our head and ease up. Because that is VERY unlike both of them
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• What's going on w/ KG? lol

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• fredericklove wrote: View Post
            Which mod can I go to, I'll have to let him view the photos for permission first tho.
            LOL Do I ever want to ask?

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
              Funny quote from Nets forum on our team:

LMAO soooo true! Our guards are just so bad at passing to the big men rolling. It's very sad. Especially DD. When he gets trapped Jonas is wide open soooo many times and makes himself so visible and DD just can't get the ball to him. We would win soooo much easier if our guys could pass.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Even they realize something our own players don't know ahahah
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                  Your concerns are valid. I think if we can win game 5 we will win . Find a way to get it done.
                  Agreed, game 5 will be a biiiiig momentum shifter. Lets hope they miss as many shots (hopefully more) as they did today
                  A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Ernie called DeMar a rising superstar today at halftime...

The overrating has begun. I hate it when this happens.

EDIT: Nvm it was Kenny, my bad.
                    Last edited by imanshumpert; Sun Apr 27, 2014, 11:22 PM.

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

*sigh*
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Someday.. DeMar, JV and mhm.. KD will lead us to NBA championship.

Comment

• PVR'd the Game because I was out at my daughters Birthday supper for me. Came home and turned on the TV to see a big hubub in the ACC Jurassic Park but didn't linger on the live broadcast, just stubbornly started the game. Turns out everybody outside the ACC was excited about the Raptors birthday present to me. Thank you Raptors.

Comment

• Serious question. Can anyone on this forum remember the last time DeRozan passed to Valanciunas? I mean seriously. What is going on? Even when JV is all alone under the basket with no defender within 20 feet of him?

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                                Serious question. Can anyone on this forum remember the last time DeRozan passed to Valanciunas? I mean seriously. What is going on? Even when JV is all alone under the basket with no defender within 20 feet of him?
                                I have no Idea what's DD problem with JV it's been like this all season long, he just does not pass to him at all
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X