Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #5: Brooklyn Nets 113 - Toronto Raptors 115 (Raptors Lead Series 3-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao at the people calling out JV for a supposed goal-tending. There was a whistle before he got the shot off and the Raptors always goal-tend on shots after the whistle, as many teams do. Again, for the thick of head, there was a whistle before the shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      Lmao at the people calling out JV for a supposed goal-tending. There was a whistle before he got the shot off and the Raptors always goal-tend on shots after the whistle, as many teams do. Again, for the thick of head, there was a whistle before the shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      My head is too thick.

You need more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you say?

Comment

• props to the Raps for gutting it out. Shame on the Raps for having to gut it out.

Big props for DeMar. I think he made 6 or 7 passes...which might equal his total for the whole series so far. And the people he passed to didn't do that well with their possessions. Next game they might be more ready for them, but clearly DEMAR CAN PASS. This is important information and could potentially become a part of the Raps offensive strategy next game. It is bound to make Kidds head explode as he consider the ramifications.

Comment

• We win. Brooklyn loses. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it. Fck brooklyn and their 180million salary and their washed up all stars and douchebag head coach. This game was fcking awesome. From every way imaginable. I loved it I don't care about the blown lead and all that shit. We're in Brooklyn's head now and they're going downnnnnnn
          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
          Because its 2015

Comment

• I don't even want to think about that game ever again. All I'm gonna say is that Lowry is a superstar, Casey continues to perplex, and that it continues to baffle me seeing NBA players foul 3 point shooters.

Comment

• I'm still taking heavy sighs as if the game just ended.

*sigh*

Damn it not again...
              OG is our king

Comment

• yeah my nerves are a little frazzled still...holy shit...I was having Golden State flashbacks
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I don't think it could be said enough: Lowry bailed us out in the fourth.
                  "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                  "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• I love you T. Rex, keep making these game threads and we will ride you to the finals lessssss go I'm so fucking happy right now
                    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• No offence to the puck heads, but this could've ranked pretty close to the Boston Bruins collapse last year.

Comment

• Also, can someone clarify this because I can't remember it exactly right now...but was it on the 4 point play fouls...were they all committed by Amir? I remember two being him but I can't remember on the other two.
                        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• RikkJames wrote: View Post
                          No offence to the puck heads, but this could've ranked pretty close to the Boston Bruins collapse last year.
                          only if it was a game 7
                          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Everything Mack says now Im just wondering who said it first in a realgm thread.

Comment

• I had to leave for a bit while I recovered.

We better win game six.
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Masai better pay Kyle Lowry whatever he wants. Dude is everything you need a leader to be - tough, fearless, clutch. Please pay him. I'd be proud for Kyle Lowry to be the face of the Raptors and embody the team and the city.

I'm not convinced Demar and Amir are all that smart. Amir and his turnovers, lack of boxing out and ridiculous fouls......I can't. Demar trying to go 1-on-5 and that last play he made in the fourth? Dude, the game is on the line, you need to go to the bucket or do something to draw the defense in so you can dish it out. Trying to draw a 3-point foul by throwing your body into the defender? I can't.

And how are the Raptors acting all brand new to Joe Johnson being hot? We had this problem before. We found the solution already. Why didn't we execute said solution?

Casey and his rotation decisions....I hate to shit on the guy, but I just don't get it.

Oh well, at least we won.

Comment

Working...
                                X