Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #5: Brooklyn Nets 113 - Toronto Raptors 115 (Raptors Lead Series 3-2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
    Wow, these guys.

Brutal, brutal quarter. Credit to the Nets for retiring their old sea legs (Pierce and Garnett), spreading the floor with their shooters, forcing the Raptors to guard man-to-man and creating space for Joe Johnson to carve us up. Doesn't explain our complete lack of discipline on the other end, though.

Let's just thank God they won this one. If they lost after forfeiting a 20 point lead that would have destroyed them.
    We have to figure out how to guard that team on the floor because they are going to use it a lot in game 6.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Eric Montross 00 wrote: View Post
      My question for the game:Johnson single handily tied the game up while carrying FIVE PERSONAL FOULS, come on man!?!

Other comment: Dwane Casey does NOT like JV, if we feed the ball to JV in every position we would maintained that lead, Casey plays Chuck Hayes while sitting JV for most of the Net's run. Doesn't matter in the regular season or playoffs so far, I have seen so many misuse or not playing or feed to Valanicunas.
      Maybe JV was drunk?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        c'mon whistle was loud and clear after D Will touched fucking ball.
        I missed it

I was suffocating in my couch cushions

Comment

• so who else shat a brick
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Just puked for 10min for that 4th quarter

Absolute horrible
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
              How close was JV to being a legendary shaqtin a fool candidate...
              Close enough to where they'd have to rename it after him.
              "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
              "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Wow, these guys.

Brutal, brutal quarter. Credit to the Nets for retiring their old sea legs (Pierce and Garnett), spreading the floor with their shooters, forcing the Raptors to guard man-to-man and creating space for Joe Johnson to carve us up. Doesn't explain our complete lack of discipline on the other end, though.

Let's just thank God they won this one. If they lost after forfeiting a 20 point lead that would have destroyed them.
                Could you imagine pp and kg playing for Casey?

They'd be playing with oxygen tanks on their back

They'd never sit

I am not a fan

Comment

• Casey sounds really angry, and he should be. That was close.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    Also why did Casey wait so long to bring in JV?

I hope this team finally learns to never take it easy until the game is over!

That was god awful to watch
                    The Nets were spreading the floor with three point shooters and rolling the dice. This created enough space for Johnson to attack the rim, and kept us from doubling him effectively. Teletovic and Anderson made us pay for collapsing on Johnson over and over.

I think the reason JV wasn't on the floor is because he wouldn't have the foot speed to double, rotate or challenge threes.

But like I mentioned earlier, not having JV on the floor doesn't excuse the amount of possessions we wasted on the offensive end. Really disappointing.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Casey sounds really angry, and he should be. That was close.
                      I hope he is yelling in mirror

Comment

• DC commenting about making mistakes. Needs to examine a number of the coaching mistakes.

Comment

• That shit was no fun.

Between the 4 pointer, the offensive rebound on the missed FT, JV possibly goaltending a half court 3 and the inbound pass to the only area of the court that could hurt us I think I had 3 heart attacks and shit myself twice.

Comment

The Nets were spreading the floor with three point shooters and rolling the dice. This created enough space for Johnson to attack the rim, and kept us from doubling him effectively. Teletovic and Anderson made us pay for collapsing on Johnson over and over.

I think the reason JV wasn't on the floor is because he wouldn't have the foot speed to double, rotate or challenge threes.
                            And that worked out so well with fouled 3s, wide open tellytubby looks, offensive glass domination, Hayes missed lay ups

Casey screwed the pooch tonight

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                              That shit was no fun.

Between the 4 pointer, the offensive rebound on the missed FT, JV possibly goaltending a half court 3 and the inbound pass to the only area of the court that could hurt us I think I had 3 heart attacks and shit myself twice.
                              I Shit myself probably 10x
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                I Shit myself probably 10x
                                I only had 1

But it has been ongoing for 26 minutes

Comment

Working...
                                X