X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OKC fans are hating on Durant. Helps a lot

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
      We really should be flooding the internet with Durant in Raptors swag for the next 2 seasons and giving him ultimate praise...have like a RR assist on bringing him here
      I like the sentiment, but it didn't work for these clowns

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        I like the sentiment, but it didn't work for these clowns

Would you want to work for James Dolan when you could get as much pay elsewhere?

Comment

OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
          We really should be flooding the internet with Durant in Raptors swag for the next 2 seasons and giving him ultimate praise...have like a RR assist on bringing him here
          Maybe we should do the opposite. Be mean, keep him keen.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
            Would you want to work for James Dolan when you could get as much pay elsewhere?
            Dolan's douchey-ness aside, construction paper jerseys are all the rage.

Comment

Fan the Durant sucks flames in OKC. Treat him like VC his last season in Toronto

Comment

wow.. Mr. Unreliable. He's going ham

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                  Come to us, Kevin.
                  http://wulol.com/media/uploads/2013/...e-with-us1.jpg
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

one thing ya missed. or i missed reading it. along with carter being his favourite player. The Raptors were his favourite team growing up (he said this on open gym, which i was just watching). He said... they were my favourite team, but obviously I play for okc now (or something close to that). I have no idea how much professional players care to play for their past favourite team. There is so many years before he becomes a FA, the odds are in okc's favour bigtime of being able to get him resigned before he ever comes close to FA. But if he does become FA and our team is where it should be... it could be interesting.

me personally, being a hardcore fan, would be all over the opportunity to sign with the team i grew up loving. I think it depends how big a level of fan he was growing up. Occasional, or hardcore, or somewhere in between. And also how close his relationships are in OKC at that point (and hopes of winning championships)

regardless, when you hear a player openly say that a team was his favourite team growing up & how great their fan base is. They are definitely on the list of possible teams he could go to. And I don't disagree probably top 2 or 3 destinations because he also fits so well on the roster too.

Comment

Durant doesn't excite me. I find him boring to watch and very predictable. Maybe it's because he plays for a terrible coach who basically manages him the same way Doug Collins managed Michael Jordan in the 80s, which was to iso the shit out of him in any moderately clutch situations. He's a talented guy, obviously, who puts up big numbers, yet I find myself still needing selling that he can lead you to a championship. I know, I'm probably crazy.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                        Durant doesn't excite me. I find him boring to watch and very predictable. Maybe it's because he plays for a terrible coach who basically manages him the same way Doug Collins managed Michael Jordan in the 80s, which was to iso the shit out of him in any moderately clutch situations. He's a talented guy, obviously, who puts up big numbers, yet I find myself still needing selling that he can lead you to a championship. I know, I'm probably crazy.
                        But put him on a team with great options at every position and you'll see his playmaking ability shine. I think him with Val and Lowry will be seriously hard to deal with. Surround them with shooters and you're done, thats a championship caliber team.
                        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                          Um, he's the NBA MVP as of right now.... an dhe's too....boring for you.

Ok.

carry on.

Comment

Washington(his hometown team) is also a big threat
                            #BringBackUzoh

Comment

I wonder what Durant, would look like as a part of the Raps "System", not an ISO player.

Off the ball, constant ball movement, passing and everything.

I think he wouldn't average as many points, obviously, but...could be in the range of averaging 25/7/7? Is that out of the question?

And hell, if DD can pull out something like 20/4/4 or 20/5/5, and having Lowry with something like 15/5/8, that'd be pretty crazy.

EDIT:

On second thought, that seems like a lot of points for some reason. Haven't even factored in AJ/JV, and the Bench, lol.

If we can somehow keep DD, I think those numbers might be attainable? If we don't keep him, and have TR instead, I Could see something like 15/3/4?

Comment

With Durant, many people would have to sacrifice many shots and points.
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X