Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #6: Toronto Raptors 83 - Brooklyn Nets 97 (Series Tied 3-3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    Not sure, but I think we're 1-7 in early games.
    That bad. Yikes. We might be out.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      LOL I don't think we will play terrible again but I just don't think we play good enough to win. To me Brooklyn has looked better than us all series except for the 3 quarters in game 5. We still haven't been able to find an answer for Joe Johnson and our offense is just bad along with our defense. We rely on jumpers way too much and we don't go to our big men at all so yea that's a recipe for disaster. I think if you're truly being honest with yourself and being realistic you see that us winning is not that likely. But we are all fans of this team and hope is all we have at this point so let's hope we pull it off.
      Good post. I think the only advantage we have is the crowd. Somehow we need to will them to win.

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
        Who's making the game 7 thread. That title is gonna hold a lot of pressure, anybody still undefeated
        I'm willing to take the pressure. I made one up but haven't posted it yet

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
            Good post. I think the only advantage we have is the crowd. Somehow we need to will them to win.
            Yup. Any advantage we have we haven't been able to use it in our favour all series so thinking it's going to start now is just ridiculous. We literally rely on Demar and Kyle to do it all, rely on jumpers pretty much all game and hardly ever pass it to our big men. Unless we are knocking down our jumpers left right and centre like in game six it's over. And it's not even like we take good jumpers and threes. They're all usually pretty contested. While Brooklyn is getting open three after open three and if not Joe Johnson is doing whatever the hell he wants in the post with zero resistance. Pretty much what has been hurting us to start the series still is hurting us to this day. Not a good sign at all. And then these early games on Sunday do absolutely nothing for us. This team is going to need a lot of luck. Hopefully the crazy crowd is able to push them to a win. At the end of the day you only have to win by 1. Time will tell but I will not be changing my stance on us losing game 7 after what I've seen going on all series. Brooklyn has just looked like the better team all series in my eyes.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
              Exactly.

And if they are really bad it is on Casey to take a Tech (for once) to even things out.
              Agreed - he needs to put draw a line in the sand on the calls being at least fair.

Comment

Working...
              X