Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #6: Toronto Raptors 83 - Brooklyn Nets 97 (Series Tied 3-3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want the Raps to win this so badly. Ive had enough of these arrogant Brooklyn scumbags. Time to send PeePee and the 'ticket to retirement' into the offseason. Jason Kidd can enjoy his drinks in peace, and won't get fined for spilling them. D Will can ice his ankles that Lowry is always breaking.
    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• who still has hope ........
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• I have no idea how Garnett wasn't T'ed up for that! =\

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
          YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB NOVAK!!!l!!!!

AAAAARGH
          Way to hide the lower case L in the "!!!'s" ... Crafty move.

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
            I want the Raps to win this so badly. Ive had enough of these arrogant Brooklyn scumbags. Time to send PeePee and the ticket to retirement into the offseason. Jason Kidd can enjoy his drinks in peace, and won't get fined for spilling them. D Will can ice his ankles that Lowry is always breaking.
            I will be satisfied if they just put the scare into them. If you're going to go down, go down fighting.

Comment

• JV is back in!

Comment

• Anybody just catch Jon Barry saying "this guys such a clown" as it went to commercial? lol oops.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Novak is useless.

Comment

• Yessssssssssssssssss

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Comment

• buckle up

Comment

• Lowry with the three
                        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                        -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Lowry!!!!!!!!!
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• It's Lowry time.

Comment

• Lowry
                              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• Drake Casey

Comment

Working...
                                X