Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #7: Brooklyn Nets 104 - Toronto Raptors 103 (Nets Win Series 4-3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jangles wrote: View Post
    Down 10 going into the half. Maybe Dantoni would even be a better option. Our D has been shit for 3 months now.
    I was always worried that our bad d would follow us to the playoffs and so said so done. As a young team you never want to enter the playoffs playing some of your worst ball.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
      Agree on the defence. God no on D'Antoni.
      What are you saying? I consider the Lakers my second favourite team and I can say D'Antoni is a great coach, I would love the raps to get him. No god coach could help that injury riddled/terrible roster
      Brazilian Kevin Durant

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...ptors_2014.jpg
      http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...rst-Pick-1.gif

Twitter: rmuns12

Comment

• MunsMunny wrote: View Post
        What are you saying? I consider the Lakers my second favourite team and I can say D'Antoni is a great coach, I would love the raps to get him. No god coach could help that injury riddled/terrible roster
        I'm sorry but dantoni is a horrible defensive coach. I have no clue how he still can get a job

Comment

• Fuck bill spooner.

Comment

• The Nets scored on every possession from the 8 minute mark of the 2nd quarter except on that last second shot by Pierce. How are we only down 8?

Comment

• -10 in that 2nd Q.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                We're getting killed in the post by JJ and Landry comes in for 7 sec LMAO

I have nothing to say about our coach
                Fire DC tomorrow.

Comment

• Raps can score on Brooklyn. Gotta get stops... Free Fields

Comment

• MunsMunny wrote: View Post
                    He is good yes, and his reputation for " bad defense" is overrated.

Comment

• Someone give me ONE SINGLE FUCKING REASON that Landry Fields isn't playing? I'll take ONE...SOMEONE FUCKING TELL ME!
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• The refs are definitely letting the Nets get away with more physicality.

We need the crowd to get more involved. And the Raptors need to keep attacking.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                          Someone give me ONE SINGLE FUCKING REASON that Landry Fields isn't playing? I'll take ONE...SOMEONE FUCKING TELL ME!
                          Apparently his arm is completely fucked
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Someone give me ONE SINGLE FUCKING REASON that Landry Fields isn't playing? I'll take ONE...SOMEONE FUCKING TELL ME!
                            He told Dwane that he didn't wanna take the subway with him. Hurt his feelings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            OG is our king

Comment

• The defense, particularly the perimeter defense (nets 6/11 54.5% from 3), is the problem. The offense is actually doing pretty well.

Comment

He's playing with one arm, and will not shoot the ball if he's open. There, that's two.

As good as he is defensively, he's a huge liability on offense.

Comment

Working...
                                X