Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #7: Brooklyn Nets 104 - Toronto Raptors 103 (Nets Win Series 4-3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

80% of the time the home team wins game 7. Three home teams won om saturday. So it's either us or the Spurs tomorrow that loses. Go Dirk!!

Anyways brooklyn and their hipster fans can go pound sand. We out here like Michael Bay--blowing shit up!!!

Comment

I am not sure if I should watch this.

Comment

I don't think we're so much pessimistic; we're more realistic. I love the Raptors, but they really haven't played well as a team for this series. Ball movement is virtually non-existent, and unless we get more heriocs tonight due to skill or tenacity, we are unlikely to play a better game then the Nets.

Of course, I do believe we'll have more energy and passion then the Nets, but that doesn't mean better basketball.

I still think we'll win though.

Comment

I'm. So. Sacred!... god damn I don't want the season to be over
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Last edited by mike, prague; Sun May 4, 2014, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Comment

Let's shut Blatche and those cocky Nets the hell up.
                @Boymusic66

Comment

My biggest concern is not strategy or execution. It's the darn 1:00 start time! The Raptors usually look like they just tumbled out of bed and walked onto the court when they play early afternoon games. So I am just hoping that they have enough adrenaline going to start out sharp, but not so much that they have the jitters as they did in game 1.

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                    I feel like everyone under the state of New York is a redneck and doesn't support Canada as a country.
                    You would be surprised how many Canadians live in North Carolina. And at how good the North Carolina Symphony is, not to mention UNC and Duke University. As Jim Valvano once said about the competition between UNC and Duke, "Forget about the basketball teams. Think about the competition between the English departments, the history departments, the business schools, the medical schools."
                    Last edited by caccia; Sun May 4, 2014, 08:23 AM.

Comment

My key to the game is when JV picks up his first foul. If its before 5 mins in the first Q, we don't win.

Comment

So yeah. Win or go to Bahamas day.

Refs tonight's game: Joe Crawford, Bill Spooner, Derrick Stafford.

Comment

Go get em raps!

Comment

Oh god. Joe Crawford would love nothing more than to totally be the center of attention out there with some soft foul calls.
                            Was going to say he would love to deflate the building as well, but I imagine that will just make the crowd even louder

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
                              Oh god. Joe Crawford would love nothing more than to totally be the center of attention out there with some soft foul calls.
                              Was going to say he would love to deflate the building as well, but I imagine that will just make the crowd even louder

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X