Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #7: Brooklyn Nets 104 - Toronto Raptors 103 (Nets Win Series 4-3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoulda would coulda.

That said, imagine if Ross were in the corner and Anderson left him open to help. How killer would it have been to give Ross a chance to redeem the series by hitting the series-winning shot. I would have wet my pants.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
      Shoulda would coulda.

That said, imagine if Ross were in the corner and Anderson left him open to help. How killer would it have been to give Ross a chance to redeem the series by hitting the series-winning shot. I would have wet my pants.
      Would've been flashes of Vince: win dunk competition, clank series winning shot.
      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
        Would've been flashes of Vince: win dunk competition, clank series winning shot.
        Hahaha, it would have been from the same corner too. xD
        OG is our king

Comment

• Have Fun Nets

All going according to plan. Two games against the Heat, down 2-0. It takes the sting out of losing a little bit knowing that our season ended in a heroic game 7 defeat rather than with a whimper at the feet of the Heat. And, our team didn't cost $180 million to do that.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
            All going according to plan. Two games against the Heat, down 2-0. It takes the sting out of losing a little bit knowing that our season ended in a heroic game 7 defeat rather than with a whimper at the feet of the Heat. And, our team didn't cost $180 million to do that.
            And we have draft picks and a young core.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• TSF wrote: View Post
              You know, if Ross goes to the corner to space the floor like he was supposed to, I can see us having a whole different conversation about the play. Food for thought.
              Ross has been banished to the corner since about game 3 or so and the Nets have been pretty much leaving him open to double or triple team Lowry and DD. I mean does anybody really think there is any f**in way that Lowry passes it to Ross? Why start now?

So, basically when Lowry drives to the hoop, Anderson slides over - it's a triple team and yes, the conversation is different, as in WTF play call was that?

Comment

• Comment

• Memories........
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Annd I even posted the ABC Playoffs Theme Song ...

BUT I should have put it in the Title of the Thread.
                    Wait, wait, wait.....

That was... Pitbull!!

All this time I was wondering when Jason Kidd's evil twin became a rapper, I never actually thought to search it up though.

Comment

Working...
                    X