Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #7: Brooklyn Nets 104 - Toronto Raptors 103 (Nets Win Series 4-3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
    Which is super uneventful for the Raps this year.
    Well at least we can be happy to be adding someone with talent and get rid of our useless bench players like Buycks Stone Novak Hayes Salmonella etc
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• For reference, Lowry was a late first rounder.
      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        I'm gonna enjoy watching the Heat beat up the Nets in 4 games
        If Net fans hate Lowry for his "flops"
        Goodluck with LBJ, WADE

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
          Which is super uneventful for the Raps this year.
          Hopefully not- Draft day is trade central.
          @Boymusic66

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Best.Tweet.Ever.

Comment

• nothing else left to be said really.

overall we didn't play well at all in this entire series, but somehow kept brooklyn on their toes.

no idea whats going to happen next season. are lowry and vasquez still going to be around? are we ever going to get a feel-good buzzer beater??

terrence ross was utter shit in the ENTIRE series. i don't care that he made that 'key steal' in the end. his impact was sorely missed the entire 7 games which could have made a huge difference because we literally had NO spacing compared to the nets. ahh well. always next year.

i want the raptors to be the portland of the east. cheers to MU and to the raptors future.

overall it was an awesome season of mostly ups and some downs. i'm super glad DD has finally seen some playoff time, along with our 2 sophomores. kyle (if he stays) knows this team is his now. and amir is just amir.

GO RAPS.

Comment

• Casey is now saying Demar DeRozan had the flu...
                Brazilian Kevin Durant

http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...ptors_2014.jpg
                http://i750.photobucket.com/albums/x...rst-Pick-1.gif

Twitter: rmuns12

Comment

• im not a mook.

anyone who claims that they knew Toronto would pull this out after that trade is one of three things,

1. A giant liar.
                  2. An amnesiac
                  3. A fucking Kreskin like seer of the future.

Period. End of discussion.

Some of us can admit what we think of feel, but were just grown ups, rational, and for the most part just regular sports fans.

The rest, calling me or anyone else names in hindsight..... you have alittle growing up to do.

Great season.

cheers

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                      nothing else left to be said really.

overall we didn't play well at all in this entire series, but somehow kept brooklyn on their toes.

no idea whats going to happen next season. are lowry and vasquez still going to be around? are we ever going to get a feel-good buzzer beater??

terrence ross was utter shit in the ENTIRE series. i don't care that he made that 'key steal' in the end. his impact was sorely missed the entire 7 games which could have made a huge difference because we literally had NO spacing compared to the nets. ahh well. always next year.

i want the raptors to be the portland of the east. cheers to MU and to the raptors future.

overall it was an awesome season of mostly ups and some downs. i'm super glad DD has finally seen some playoff time, along with our 2 sophomores. kyle (if he stays) knows this team is his now. and amir is just amir.

GO RAPS.
                      He was horrible. I don't think he made a single jump shot in this game. He couldn't even hit his freethrows. All of his points today were layups.

Just a brutal, brutal performance.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• So.. Jay Z's first tweet after 10-months "break" is about Toronto. Ok, I'll take it.

Comment

• What makes this lose even worse is that 80% of home teams win game 7 and guess what 4-5 teams won game 7 and we were the only home team to lose

Comment

• You forgot the Casey factor. He reduces all chances to 50%

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              What makes this lose even worse is that 80% of home teams win game 7 and guess what 4-5 teams won game 7 and we were the only home team to lose
                              NBA should give us one more game, right?? We're tied. 1070-1070.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                NBA should give us one more game, right?? We're tied. 1070-1070.
                                1st to 1200 wins

Comment

Working...
                                X