Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #7: Brooklyn Nets 104 - Toronto Raptors 103 (Nets Win Series 4-3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey Crawford and Derrick Stafford are swallowing their whistles for the most part but Bill Spooner feels the need to call everything.

Comment

• Still no answer for Johnson. Still no answer for the Nets blitzing Derozan and Lowry. Still not making threes. Ugh.

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
        He's playing with one arm, and will not shoot the ball if he's open. There, that's two.

As good as he is defensively, he's a huge liability on offense.
        Yet our entire defense is a huge, gigantic liability.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
          Apparently his arm is completely fucked
          We just need his defensive skill.

On offense, I love how the Raps are feeding the bigs. SThey need to keep doing that. If the offence becomes stagnant, DD, Ross, and KLow need to get to the rim.
          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Not a single adjustment by Casey on defense. Still hasn't done anything to slow Johnson and it's killing this team

THIS GUY IS FUCKING GOD DAMN MORON YOU FUCKING HAVE FIELDS ON THE BENCH DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU YOU POS HEAD COACH YOU'RE FUCKING RETARDED AD I HOPE YOU NEVER COACH AFTER THIS GAME YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE DOING WHAT SO EVER KEEP DOUBLING JJ ALL GAME LONG AND THEY KEEP GETTING OPEN 3'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU DUMB MOHTER FUCKER USE LANDRY FUCKING FIELDS!!!!

HOLY FUCK I AM PISSED OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
              Someone give me ONE SINGLE FUCKING REASON that Landry Fields isn't playing? I'll take ONE...SOMEONE FUCKING TELL ME!
              Because is fucking stupid.

Comment

• Here is the argument against retaining Casey.

Defense is his specialty. Our defense has been absolute shit.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                  Someone give me ONE SINGLE FUCKING REASON that Landry Fields isn't playing? I'll take ONE...SOMEONE FUCKING TELL ME!
                  chill out homie or you're gonna end up with GLF in the supermarket yelling at the pineapples

Comment

• Game #7: #WeTheNorth vs Brooklyn Nets - Do Or Die - 1:00pm EST

In all honesty I don't think our defense will improve. We should just go out guns a blazing and make this a shoot out lol. Hope we can out score them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    OG is our king

Comment

• Team boomerang!

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                        He's playing with one arm, and will not shoot the ball if he's open. There, that's two.

As good as he is defensively, he's a huge liability on offense.
                        Ignoring IBOs comments from last game? If Fields is such a liability on offense, what do you say about Salmons, the worst player in the playoffs? I'd rather Fields defer than have Salmoms continue his hot 4/18 shooting in the series or whatever it is.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                          I'm sorry but dantoni is a horrible defensive coach. I have no clue how he still can get a job
                          Defense matter a lot less in the West than in the East.
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Unfortunately for all the support I've given Val he's had an absolutely terrible game so far. Our youngs just aren't consistent yet.

Nets have really crisp perimeter movement. The foul trouble is really hurting our ability to disrupt it. Endgame will be rough too. Gah.

Comment

• If fields does not get sometime on JJ in the second half DC has to go how can you not see this?

It's fucking game 7!

Fuck off with playing salmons
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I am not enjoying this game
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X