Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time of the Year to evaluate these players ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jamshid wrote: View Post
    ^^^ None of those FAs except for Livingston are worth spending money on ... We need a legitimate SF, PG and back up PG. Fix 2 of them next season and the third in 2016 by signing a super star ...

Yes, it is tough and it will need some thinking but this is why MU gets paid millions and has all that support staff.
    I think judging from your history of posts, you probably mean PF and backup PG?

We also don't need to spend money recklessly and this FA crop is not that good. Need quality pieces on cheap deals that make it easier to patch the holes in this roster, and become viable trade pieces if an opportunity becomes available to truly upgrade the roster.

Comment

Tim and Masai aren't fucking around. They're gonna do everything needed to make this team a contender, I believe it.

Re-signing Lowry is gonna happen pretty quickly, and from there we will see how it develops.

Comment

A lot of people are concerning about how MUCH we offer to Lowry, but forget about how LONG the contract offer is going to be, I rather overpay Lowry but for a shorter contract, instead of 9 mil for5 years, I am willing to pay him 12 mil for 3 years.

Comment

If DeRozan has trouble defending we need to consider trading but I think his offence compensates for his defense at the 3. He is 6'7" and 220 lbs he is a 3.

Comment

That is a great idea. I do think Barns will be available this summer and maybe we can do a Ross for Barns trade !!! I think that is fair to both teams ... GSW can really use a guy like Ross behind Thompson and we can really use a guy like Barns in the SF position. The move is low risk for both teams and both will get a young talents who had a very disappointing play offs performances.
            With Barnes stock so low, and Ross having had a really good season? They'd have to sweeten the deal for that with something like Green or a first. I'd rather Vasquez and a 2nd.
            @Boymusic66

Comment

Eric Montross 00 wrote: View Post
              A lot of people are concerning about how MUCH we offer to Lowry, but forget about how LONG the contract offer is going to be, I rather overpay Lowry but for a shorter contract, instead of 9 mil for5 years, I am willing to pay him 12 mil for 3 years.
              Doubtful.

Comment

^^^ None of those FAs except for Livingston are worth spending money on ... We need a legitimate SF, PG and back up PG. Fix 2 of them next season and the third in 2016 by signing a super star ...

Yes, it is tough and it will need some thinking but this is why MU gets paid millions and has all that support staff.
                You realize our backup PG just averaged 11 and 6 playing 28 minutes a game in the playoffs?
                @Boymusic66

Comment

TSF wrote: View Post
                  You realize our backup PG just averaged 11 and 6 playing 28 minutes a game in the playoffs?
                  Isn't he a FA ??

Comment

Isn't he a FA ??
                    RFA. We have match rights. His QO is 4.25 million i think.
                    @Boymusic66

Comment

With Barnes stock so low, and Ross having had a really good season? They'd have to sweeten the deal for that with something like Green or a first. I'd rather Vasquez and a 2nd.
                      They won't and this is because Ross had a really really bad playoffs ...

Comment

They won't and this is because Ross had a really really bad playoffs ...
                        Apparently they were interested in doing an Amir-Barnes trade at the deadline, and Barnes's stock has fallen since then. He's available
                        @Boymusic66

Comment

We need to sign him and that would leave us with back up Centre, SF and PF issues to deal with.

Comment

2Pat at 4.3

Maybe you got them mixed up

Comment

Apparently they were interested in doing an Amir-Barnes trade at the deadline, and Barnes's stock has fallen since then. He's available
                              I would do that for sure if they sweeten the deal bait . We can resign Pat for 4-5 million and have him as the first big off the bench, save some money, take a chance on Barns and then sign a real PF.

It makes too much sense.

Comment

Rumours out there that Atlanta may put themselves in play for Greg Monroe

If that's the case, gotta think Horford may just be made available...I wonder if a 3-team sign and trade deal would have any chance...

Comment

Working...
                                X