2012 #56th pick: Tomislav Zubcic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 #56th pick: Tomislav Zubcic

Was looking at the 2012 draft board, and surprisingly found out we drafted this guy at #56, at 6-10 a small forward playing oversea, maybe just a type of player we need, anybody has more info on this guy? any chance he will play for the Raptors?

Eric Montross 00 wrote: View Post
    Was looking at the 2012 draft board, and surprisingly found out we drafted this guy at #56, at 6-10 a small forward playing oversea, maybe just a type of player we need, anybody has more info on this guy? any chance he will play for the Raptors?
    He said last year after he was drafted he was going to wait a year, then try to come over to the NBA... so that would mean this upcoming season.

Comment

http://www.abaliga.com/player/934

Adriatic league stats don't look impressive: 6pts, 3rbs, 1.3 as, in about 18 minutes. Actually seems to have regressed statistically from last year when he averaged 10 and 4 and had a 39% 3pt shot.

Comment

Forget about this guy, he's not NBA level player. I had a chance to watch him playing in Lithuanian league a year ago and I can say that he's not a Euroleague caliber player too. I'm sure he wouldn't be dominant if he'd play in any of medicore Lithuanian teams. And medicore Lithuanian team level comparing with average Euroleague teams is like any of D-League scrubs comparing with Miami or OKC
        (Sorry for poor English )

Comment

Working...
        X