Thank You To Our Forum Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to all Raptors fans everywhere!

Other than the obvious (here's looking at you calgaryrapsfan), are there any other Raptor fans representing the 403/780?
    #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

Only been a member since last season, but very happy to be one. Lots of intelligent discussion and learn something almost every time I log on. going to be a fun ride. Glad to be on a bus load of happy campers. Appreciate all of you...mostly.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Lol, does anyone remember the actual cause for LeBron's laughter? Probably one of the funniest things I've seen on an NBA floor.

For some reason, all the YouTube vids showing it have been removed.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          Lol, does anyone remember the actual cause for LeBron's laughter? Probably one of the funniest things I've seen on an NBA floor.

For some reason, all the YouTube vids showing it have been removed.
          Oh Donyell ... going onto the court without a Jersey on ... LOL

Comment

Haha, nice. I wish it showed the full extent of it. LeBron pisses himself for a good 5 minutes.

Comment

RPT23 wrote: View Post
              Thanks to all Raptors fans everywhere!

Other than the obvious (here's looking at you calgaryrapsfan), are there any other Raptor fans representing the 403/780?
              780 here
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

such a cute thread
                "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Thank you forum crew and all you posters out there! Keep up the great work and may your avatar always be anti-tank in sentiment.

Comment

You guys are all pretty awesome! I feel the genuine respect between us all.

Thanks for giving us a forum to express our views. I can't wait to read and discuss the draft, free agency and the up-coming season.

If you are truly a Raptor fan, then you need to be apart of the republic.

Cheers!

Comment

Elton, if you will..

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                        Elton, if you will..

LOL Nice one.

Comment

I think this is by far the best of the ESPN true hoop sites. I've perused many of them, and they are just not at the same level as this one. RR is like the San Antonio Spurs of the TrueHoop network. Easy to use and navigate, I like the structure of the main page, and lots of contributions from writers and fans, and a podcast to boot. You guys are going great work, keep it up and thanks for the effort...when Raps fans are spread across such a large country, it's nice to have a place online where we can come together and bitch and argue and praise our beloved bball franchise!!

Comment

note to self: never have kids and enjoy bball all of the time!

Comment

I think most of you suck.

#tanknation

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
                                I think most of you suck.

#tanknation
                                Shut up. We love you too.

Comment

Working...
                                X