Everything Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primer wrote: View Post
    I'm interested to see what kind of roster moves SVG makes. He obviously must have some in mind if he demanded control of the team in his deal. Seems like the perfect newbie for Masai to bend over a barrel.
    If anything I am curious what MU is going to do this summer. My prediction: NOTHING sign low impact, low risk athletic guys and talk about internal growth.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
      I'm interested to see what kind of roster moves SVG makes. He obviously must have some in mind if he demanded control of the team in his deal. Seems like the perfect newbie for Masai to bend over a barrel.
      I feel like if he wants to coach AND manage, he's going to make win-now moves, since coaches want to win. Masai eats those suckers up for breakfast

Comment

• wallz wrote: View Post
        I feel like if he wants to coach AND manage, he's going to make win-now moves, since coaches want to win. Masai eats those suckers up for breakfast
        That is a good point

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
          You need 2 points, Dwyane Wade would step on your foot, elbow you in the stomach, call your baby mama a ho, then drive by and dunk on your ass and stare you down the whole way. Durant would do the same thing he did last night against Chris Paul, a defender almost a foot shorter than him, he'd get scared of turning it over because he's shook and then he'd turn it over.

Wade has the heart of a lion, Durant would get intimidated by the sheep they feed that lion.
          You realize we are talking about the guy who averages 29 8 and 4 in the playoffs, and is currently playing 44 mpg with 31-9-4 on 46% shooting, all on top defences, right?
          The guy who did this? That guy is NOT afraid of the moment

And let's say you don't need to just be clutch- you need to want to kill everyone and anyone on your way to a win. A D-Wade, a Jordan, a Kobe. Hmm who would OKC go to for a dash of completely god damn crazy...

@Boymusic66

Comment

• Was listening to Zach Lowe's podcast with Jeff Van Gundy... Lowe mentions to JVG that Casey told him they ran out of time to practice offense, and JVG is pretty surprised, saying that most coaches he's met will practice offense far more, including Thibs.

Starts at the 13:00 minute mark.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/th...eff-van-gundy/

Puts the Nick Nurse situation in a little dicier light.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
              Was listening to Zach Lowe's podcast with Jeff Van Gundy... Lowe mentions to JVG that Casey told him they ran out of time to practice offense, and JVG is pretty surprised, saying that most coaches he's met will practice offense far more, including Thibs.

Starts at the 13:00 minute mark.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/th...eff-van-gundy/

Puts the Nick Nurse situation in a little dicier light.
              Casey's ideal game would be a 2-0 Raptors win. All about the defense baby.

Comment

Working...
              X