Everything Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masai getting emotional about the 200 abducted girls in Nigeria
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• One SF that im keeping my eye on is Otto Porter. Is he out of the mix completely in Wash? IF he is, i think i'd make a move for him.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
        One SF that im keeping my eye on is Otto Porter. Is he out of the mix completely in Wash? IF he is, i think i'd make a move for him.
        There is a reason he's not getting anytime in Washington he's not a good player

Poor mans Tyshaun Prince
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• De Colo really is the X-Factor I can Greivis playing more 2 and De Colo getting more burn at the 1. His defense and ball movement are such that you can't not find minutes for him
          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
            De Colo really is the X-Factor I can Greivis playing more 2 and De Colo getting more burn at the 1. His defense and ball movement are such that you can't not find minutes for him
            is this from the conference or from the mind of thead?
            "Bruno?
            Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
            He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              There is a reason he's not getting anytime in Washington he's not a good player

Poor mans Tyshaun Prince
              nope

dude missed all of training camp and the beginning of the season with an injury. not many rookies would have an impact at all if they did too. i'm guessing the wiz know this and are riding Ariza but if they think he's a bust i'd GLADLY take Porter off their hands.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                is this from the conference or from the mind of thead?
                the mind of thead...its a scary place

Comment

nope

dude missed all of training camp and the beginning of the season with an injury. not many rookies would have an impact at all if they did too. i'm guessing the wiz know this and are riding Ariza but if they think he's a bust i'd GLADLY take Porter off their hands.
                  A lot of Wiz fans on they're forums are saying he's a bust, But im sure nobody is gonna trade a former 3rd overall pick in just one season.

Comment

• I really admire the patience of Masai. He really is playing the long game

Comment

A lot of Wiz fans on they're forums are saying he's a bust, But im sure nobody is gonna trade a former 3rd overall pick in just one season.
                      a lot of fans are idiots
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

a lot of fans are idiots
                        Im pretty sure Wiz fans have watched him more then you have

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                          I really admire the patience of Masai. He really is playing the long game
                          i think it's basically the most prudent move. the FA class isn't exactly brimming with talent and the continuity will be good for the team overall. add an upgrade here, an upgrade there, add the dudes we draft and you're looking at a better team.
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Im pretty sure Wiz fans have watched him more then you have
                            He only played about 300 minutes this year, so it's not like they've watched him a whole lot.

Comment

• Demar and our first rounder for Po. Do it. Do it now.
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I still think MU (and TL) have their eye on the draft, specifically the top of the draft. MU talked about attacking the draft and the fact that whether the draft or free agency, they have their eye on some specific players. Given the priority of re-signing their own talent (ie: Lowry, Vasquez, Patterson and De Colo) and the comments MU made about the team probably stumbling or even taking a step back, I can't shake the feeling that they're going to do everything possible to land Wiggins. He fits too perfectly into the "We The North" campaign, is projected to be a solid 2-way SF, and is just too perfect a fit for TL/MU to pass up.

Comment

Working...
                                X