Everything 2014 SUMMER LEAGUE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WJF wrote: View Post
    Griffin could be fun to watch at summer league, where did he play this last season?
    He played in Puerto Rico on Leones de Ponce. I don't know his stats, but he does look quite good.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
      I like him. I feel he is what we need but I wish he was better at shooting the 3-ball. Other than that, maybe he'll compete with Ross for the starting job?
      No, but he might compete for a roster spot with someone

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        Can't believe I missed that haha thanks for enlightening my morning
        Myself (March 2014):
        The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
          First free agent signing for SUMMER LEAGUE?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...131026410.html
          Meh. Just another athletic guy that can't shoot. This year's version of Chris Wright.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
            Meh. Just another athletic guy that can't shoot. This year's version of Chris Wright.
            Agreed. Maybe not quite that bad offensively but he doesn't impress me.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

we should bring back Sonny Weems. He has really developed his game in the european mold (probably)
              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ussia/2932495/
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                  No doubt.

Limited news these says though

Comment

This Eric Griffin looks pretty good, Julyan Stone should be scared hes coming for his spot!

Comment

Weems definitely has the heart. It'd be interesting to see how Griffin handles the NBA rigors though.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                        I like him. I feel he is what we need but I wish he was better at shooting the 3-ball. Other than that, maybe he'll compete with Ross for the starting job?
                        I didn't think it'd happen so soon after the season ended, but fans are already getting delusional about Summer League.

Comment

Comment

i might plan my trip to vegas around this time.

Comment

Adam Zagoria: Former Iona PG @_ScottMachado will play summer league with the Toronto Raptors, he tells @SNYtv Twitter - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.WcuSBZPD.dpuf

Looks like we have a PG to run the summer league team.
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
                                Adam Zagoria: Former Iona PG @_ScottMachado will play summer league with the Toronto Raptors, he tells @SNYtv Twitter - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#sthash.WcuSBZPD.dpuf

Looks like we have a PG to run the summer league team.
                                Our "Dwight Byucks" of the the future

Comment

Working...
                                X