Everything 2014 SUMMER LEAGUE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BasketballJesus wrote: View Post
    What the hell happen to the thing i wrote!!! It's gone!! And i made that poll!!
    Been merged.

You started a summer league thread when one was already started and active.

Comment

• Summer League Rookie Watch:

Elfrid Payton
      12 Pts, 9 Ast, 8 Reb, 5-5 FGs

Not bad.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Whiteside's stats in China: 20.5 PTS, 14.8 REB, 4.1 BLK, 54%

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Whiteside's stats in China: 20.5 PTS, 14.8 REB, 4.1 BLK, 54%
          actually Whiteside's China stats are even better
          27 games, 25.7 points on 56.4% shooting, 16.6 rebounds, 5.1 blocks, and 1.4 steals per game. Defensive Player of the Year, Center of the Year, All-NBL 1st Team and Finals MVP.

Not getting too excited given the level of competition but still worth adding him to the list of guys to keep an eye on in SL...

Comment

• Damn. That's Shaquille O'Neal type numbers.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• RepTdot wrote: View Post
              27 games, 25.7 points on 56.4% shooting, 16.6 rebounds, 5.1 blocks, and 1.4 steals per game. Defensive Player of the Year, Center of the Year, All-NBL 1st Team and Finals MVP.

Not getting too excited given the level of competition but still worth adding him to the list of guys to keep an eye on in SL...
              Isn't that the league that opium riddled Steve Francis is playing in?

Comment

He is a cautionary 1-and-done.

Obviously he has been working the last few years.

DraftExpress has his wingspan at 7'7"

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/...de-5660/stats/

Raptors summer league team is going to be all arms.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  Isn't that the league that opium riddled Steve Francis is playing in?
                  lol same league as "drug abuse" Francis, washed up Tmac, starbury & "long fall from the top" Iverson...

Comment

lol same league as "drug abuse" Francis, washed up Tmac, starbury & "long fall from the top" Iverson...
                    I'm not sure league is the correct term. I'm pretty sure that's a crack den.

Comment

• Didn't know AI was there. Starbury is doing so well that he revived his shoe brand. Ever see him cry because his team made it to the finals? Mad sappy. Someone needs to post some of those vids...Steve Francis...Vancouver wasn't good enough for him but China is?

What did people think of today? That PF on Indiana probably earned a camp invite, Elfrid Payton flirted with a trip doub, and OKC steamrolled (not sure there's anything to learn in that type of game).

Comment

• Wow looking at whitesides stats. Dudes a monster surprised he hasnt gotten on a roster yet
                        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• I want to see a line up of Bruno, Bebe, and Hassan together, just for the abnormal length
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I remember Whiteside being skinny as hell, he looks huge now

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Is Bruno's nickname going to be Bruno, or 2 years away?

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                                Is Bruno's nickname going to be Bruno, or 2 years away?
                                Check back in a couple of years to find out.

Comment

Working...
                                X