Clear All

All the likes.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
      All the likes.
      LOL. greasy in disguise?
      "Bruno?
      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
        LOL. greasy in disguise?
        TrossTheBOSS! WE FOUND WHO YOU REALLY ARE!!!!!!!

Comment

RepTdot wrote: View Post
          good thing Chancy is his mentor...maybe he's see that as well, i don't think its about where can he be the man as opposed to who else needs a starting PG...New York comes to mind as a team that will go after him hard as they r looking to upgrade that position & might want to stick it to Toronto/Uriji. Although outside of Phil Jackson, no reason for him to switch over to that train wreck organization.
          Chicago is also a dark horse team that could want KLow. There was a Chicago article suggesting they trade DRose for Melo and sign Lowry. But yeah, NYK's the Toronto Maple Leafs/Chicago Cubs/Cleveland Browns of the NBA. And they should undergo a total rebuild which would take 3-5 years, although they usually take the shortcut by buying FA's. Philly already has a point guard in MCW, so I don't see them wanting him even if he's a Philly guy. If this were 2K, I wouldn't mind trading Lowry to Philly for their lottery pick aka Wiggins, then trade up the draft our own 20th pick to get Ennis.

Comment

Jamshid wrote: View Post
            Vasquez as a starter !!! As good as Calderon !!! This is the guy who was barely getting minutes in Sacramento and now suddenly he is a starting caliber PG in this league !!! Come on Son !!!
            But he played a major role in New Orleans as the starter 2 years ago had the second most assists in the league and averaged 9 a game. This guy has been a starter for a while, he didn't play as much in sac town because of Isaiah Thomas
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

this place will only get more insane as the offseason progresses.

Yes guys, GV is a better signing than KL.

What

the

fuck.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                This team needs to resign Lowry no matter what. ( if $$ is reasonable ) He's vital to moving forward.

By the way... I've had a dream last night that Lakers drafted Wiggins and signed Lowry to $48M contract. Good thing.. my dreams never come true
                I had the same dream wtf....
                Nevermind what haters say,
                ignore them ’til they fade away. - T.I

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                  But he played a major role in New Orleans as the starter 2 years ago had the second most assists in the league and averaged 9 a game. This guy has been a starter for a while, he didn't play as much in sac town because of Isaiah Thomas
                  He's a starter on a lottery team but a great bench player on a playoff team.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                    I think he's an amazing back up PG.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                      That's what I've been saying
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                      X