Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best play of the Raptors 2013-2014 season

Thoughts on that?

I remember a play which I unfortunately can't find highlight off.

It was a steal by a Raptor on defense who then literally threw the ball ahead (Salmons?), which was caught by Vasquez who then threw an alley-hoop to Patrick Patterson on the break.

That play had me jumping up and down as it was representative of the Raptors season as a whole, good defense leading to an unselfish and exciting fastbreak.

Obviously the Ross dunk over Faried and the DeRozan over Noah/Singler were great too, but more of an individual play than team basketball.
    Myself (March 2014):
    The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

The Patterson steal and game winner in Brooklyn.

Comment

Ross steal on last play of game 7?
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I liked the PP steal best. It was best team highlight of year.

Best individual highlight, imo, was Ross over Faried.

Comment

True, the Patterson was uberly dramatic after the defender flew buy biting on the pump fake.

As good as the Ross play was, unfortunately it didn't lead to a victory made it that much harder to accept defeat.
          Myself (March 2014):
          The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

I agree, the Patterson steal and game winner was awesome.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Patterson steal. Doesn't even come close in my mind. I was going ape shit when that happened.
              Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

PPat's steal and bucket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_2UpQwANfE

Comment

yup...Patterson steal & game winner was hands down best play of the season...

Comment

Not an actual play, but seeing how happy DeMar and Lowry were after a Hawks win in January was probably my favourite moment.

Comment

The bench reaction from the Ross on Faried dunk (i believe) was pretty awesome as well.

Comment

Lowry bounce pass on the break to vasquez who passes behind his back to amir Johnson who throws it down, pumps his jersey and leaves a guy hanging. My favorite at of the season.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Easily the game ending play in Brooklyn with the Patterson steal and bucket. Was the most hype i got all season by far.

Most spectacular individual highlight was the Ross dunk on Faried by a long way, but even that doesn't come close to a dramatic game winner like what happened that night in Brooklyn.

Comment

In terms of dramatics, Patterson's steal.

In terms of individual play, Ross' dunk over Faried.
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

I vote for Ross over Faried.

Patterson's game winner was nice, but in the end, it was just a regular season game without much long-lasting appeal.

Ross's dunk, on the other hand, doesn't take the value of the game into account. It's timeless on its own.

Comment

Working...
                              X