No announcement yet.

Mapping Raptors Nation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool find, amazing to see how far reaching the raps fan base is. Disappointed, but not surprised that Ottawa is the only major centre in Ontario that doesn't have a majority of raps fans (even more happy to have left that sleepy little town).

I wonder how accurate this is? I'm assuming the researcher's data is based on Facebook likes.

Comment

This is really cool. Makes sense too because I'm on the east coast of pei and I'm a raptors fan but all my family is Celtics fans. Wonder how that developed.

Comment

Wow canada is just a country of bandwagons. They like the raptors But the next favorite is lakers and lebron James in every city.

When we win 55 games next year, I hope some of those heat and lakers wtf fans to hopefully hop onto rap nation!
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          Wow canada is just a country of bandwagons. They like the raptors But the next favorite is lakers and lebron James in every city.

When we win 55 games next year, I hope some of those heat and lakers wtf fans to hopefully hop onto rap nation!
          Bandwagon city? BANDWAGON COUNTRY!
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Seeing the Lakers dominate W. Canada is not that surprising btw. I live in Vancouver and i know there's a lot of Lakers fans here. Heck, i like the Lakers, they're like my 2nd team. They've been a successful franchise for years. They have the greatest player of this generation in Kobe. And they have Steve Nash who's a BC boy.

If there's a team that i want to see win the lottery(Wiggins) it's the Lakers. I don't want to see Wiggins in our division.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
              Seeing the Lakers dominate W. Canada is not that surprising btw. I live in Vancouver and i know there's a lot of Lakers fans here. Heck, i like the Lakers, they're like my 2nd team. They've been a successful franchise for years. They have the greatest player of this generation in Kobe. And they have Steve Nash who's a BC boy.

If there's a team that i want to see win the lottery(Wiggins) it's the Lakers. I don't want to see Wiggins in our division.
              Ugh, I hope Wiggins isn't a Laker. That franchise has had enough winning already.
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

The draft lottery is Tuesday. It will interesting to see if the Lakers somehow move up and the conspiracy theories start again.

I predict a top 3 pick for the Lakers!

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
                  The draft lottery is Tuesday. It will interesting to see if the Lakers somehow move up and the conspiracy theories start again.

I predict a top 3 pick for the Lakers!
                  If that happens, I hope whoever they draft is a damn bust, they are always good the nba is just on their dick. Like c'mon, give the pick to someone who will actually suck for a couple years and that has sucked for a while now.

If lakers get Wiggans or something, they got another nba champianship in 2 years, quote me on that

Comment

If that happens, I hope whoever they draft is a damn bust, they are always good the nba is just on their dick. Like c'mon, give the pick to someone who will actually suck for a couple years and that has sucked for a while now.

If lakers get Wiggans or something, they got another nba champianship in 2 years, quote me on that
                    No they wont lol
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post

No they wont lol
                      We'll let's say they get wiggans, sign kev love and some other badass role players. Why can't they

Comment

We'll let's say they get wiggans, sign kev love and some other badass role players. Why can't they
                        What badass role players do you speak of, and can they be signed by the Raptors?

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                          What badass role players do you speak of, and can they be signed by the Raptors?
                          wellllll,,,, i cant think of any right now but I swear their real. and the lakers will get them. thats just the way the nba works. and i think joey crawford is looking for a new dick to suck

Comment

wellllll,,,, i cant think of any right now but I swear their real. and the lakers will get them. thats just the way the nba works. and i think joey crawford is looking for a new dick to suck
                            Maybe they will go for Greasy Vasquez, they need his giant balls.

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                              Maybe they will go for Greasy Vasquez, they need his giant balls.
                              We all need his giant balls in our face sometimes. BUT I feel kobes equivalently massive balls might interfere with greasys massive balls. I dont want to see their balls in a bunch, therefore greasys balls aint going nowhere

Comment

We all need his giant balls in our face sometimes. BUT I feel kobes equivalently massive balls might interfere with greasys massive balls. I dont want to see their balls in a bunch, therefore greasys balls aint going nowhere
                                Greasy's and Kobe's balls together would fill the whole court and nobody would be able to play.

Comment

Working...
                                X