Vasquez says that KD will come to Toronto to win championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    It has more of a possibility now that they're done... again. I don't like putting all your chips in in a situation like this, but I hope we keep the flexibility and make a serious hard run at KD.
    That is the key.

You can put yourself in the position to go hard for KD and if it doesn't work out you've put yourself in a position to do a lot of other things too.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      That is the key.

You can put yourself in the position to go hard for KD and if it doesn't work out you've put yourself in a position to do a lot of other things too.
      The anti-colangelo syndrome.

Feel a little sorry for Durant, and happy for Timmy and the boys.

But not tooo sorry for Durant. If this loss moves the needle even a little bit.... !

Comment

• Are you guys still discussing KD coming to Toronto Dream on.

Comment

• Thanks, I like dreaming
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Jamshid wrote: View Post
            Are you guys still discussing KD coming to Toronto Dream on.
            We should all be fortunate enough to be Dreamers!

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
              Thanks, I like dreaming
              You may be a dreamer, but you're not the only one
              @Boymusic66

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
                I've said this before, but making moves solely to get KD in 2016 is a quick path to failure. Folks, there's less than a 5% chance that he comes here. Let's not sell the cow to get the magic beans.
                Worked out pretty well for Jack.

Boston is already talking about adding Love so that they can have a shot at Durant in 2016. The NBA is an arms race.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  Worked out pretty well for Jack.

Boston is already talking about adding Love so that they can have a shot at Durant in 2016. The NBA is an arms race.
                  This. The team that can assemble the most of the biggest and baddest weapons out there wins. Once you get one powerful weapon, it's easy to go attack another team and take theirs too.

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                    This. The team that can assemble the most of the biggest and baddest weapons out there wins. Once you get one powerful weapon, it's easy to go attack another team and take theirs too.
                    Right. That's what Houston did when they acquired Harden, then signed Howard.

If we trade for Love, and he falls in love with Toronto and the culture here (like who wouldn't?). Then we'll have a good chance at signing KD.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                        Right. That's what Houston did when they acquired Harden, then signed Howard.

If we trade for Love, and he falls in love with Toronto and the culture here (like who wouldn't?). Then we'll have a good chance at signing KD.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                        So somehow within 2 years, we will manage to sign Love and KD without giving up any assets like Big Val

Yes, that is Reality.

Comment

So somehow within 2 years, we will manage to sign Love and KD without giving up any assets like Big Val

Yes, that is Reality.
                          Pretty sure he said "trade" for Love. Which we actually do have the assets to pull off, just depends on whether Masai is interested in making such a move or not tbh.

Comment

Yes, that is Reality.
                            You need to get a grip and stop acting like you know more than everyone else. Where in his post does he suggest or even imply trading for Love without giving up assets?

It's easy to mock other people. It's much harder to make a constructive contribution.

Comment

• Been thinking the exact same thing for a while. This guy is constantly criticizing but I never see any kind of positive feedback or constructive criticism. I guess it's much easier to say 'I told you so' when things go wrong.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                You need to get a grip and stop acting like you know more than everyone else. Where in his post does he suggest or even imply trading for Love without giving up assets?

It's easy to mock other people. It's much harder to make a constructive contribution.
                                Mack North wrote: View Post
                                Been thinking the exact same thing for a while. This guy is constantly criticizing but I never see any kind of positive feedback or constructive criticism. I guess it's much easier to say 'I told you so' when things go wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X