Vasquez says that KD will come to Toronto to win championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
    I've said this before, but making moves solely to get KD in 2016 is a quick path to failure. Folks, there's less than a 5% chance that he comes here. Let's not sell the cow to get the magic beans.
    If we dont try it.. we'll have 0% chance of KD comming here. lets just give it a try man... at least lets live the next 2 years thinking of him in Raptor uni and after that we ll have fun thrashing and bashing him and may be we can even be booing him when he plays here with his new team. like we need someone to boo right....i mean considering Primo Pasta will be getting booed in china after next season.. that would be a devastating blow for raptor fans if u know what i mean

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
      I've said this before, but making moves solely to get KD in 2016 is a quick path to failure. Folks, there's less than a 5% chance that he comes here. Let's not sell the cow to get the magic beans.
      Nicely Said ... There is less than 5% of KD coming here unless we make the East Finals or NBA finals next year. There much better options for him out there right now.

Comment

• hm

Comment

• how the fuck do you guys know what "percentage" of a chance there is KD goes to ANY team.

whatever.

Comment

• If I were KD, I'd make the switch to an Eastern Conference team and get out of the logjam known as the Western Conference. Raptors could be in play if they make longer forays into the Eastern Conference as first round appearances aren't enough. Outside of Miami and Indiana at this moment, Bulls and Nets look like more likely destinations.
            Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

• k, Vasquez. Now I believe in you.

http://instagram.com/p/ojoevCpA8i/

illuminati.

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                Could send DeRozan, Amir and maybe a pick or two to 'Sota for Love. I think they bite on that.

Re-Up Lowry (not gonna leave if Love is there), and then maintain flexibility for 2016 to sign Durant.

That's a DeRozan trade I can get behind. Not moving the dude for fucking Nik Stauskas.

To pull that off though we would have to not give Ross the QO in 2016 Free agency.
                See, even with a Lowry-Love-JV core, I still don't see why KD leaves Russ-Ibaka-Adams/Jackson? core. Russ is better than Lowry by a good stretch, and Ibaka is a better two way player than Love (Ibaka is above-average on O and DESTROYER on D, Love is the best PF in the league on O and shit on D).
                @Boymusic66

Comment

• TSF wrote: View Post
                  See, even with a Lowry-Love-JV core, I still don't see why KD leaves Russ-Ibaka-Adams/Jackson? core. Russ is better than Lowry by a good stretch, and Ibaka is a better two way player than Love (Ibaka is above-average on O and DESTROYER on D, Love is the best PF in the league on O and shit on D).
                  I'm going to ignore the Toronto angle, and just say that sometimes you just need a change when things have just not seemed to work out in your situation. 2 more years of failing to win could make KD feel like the team he's on has peaked, and he could be tired of the situation....Not finding a way to get over the hump, still having to deal with Westbrook's arrogant stupidity, an ownership that is too cheap to pay the premium to win, etc....

Then everything is chaos. Half the teams in the league will be trying to convince KD they're the right fit, and he makes pretty much any team with a decent core a contender.

Comment

• Who'll be better in 2 years, JV or Ibaka?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                      Who'll be better in 2 years, JV or Ibaka?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                      Given that both are still learning and getting better, and Ibaka is a defensive monster already- probably Ibaka.
                      @Boymusic66

Comment

• TSF wrote: View Post
                        Given that both are still learning and getting better, and Ibaka is a defensive monster already- probably Ibaka.
                        yeah, hard to not say ibaka with all the hype around him right now.

do you know what would be REALLY good? ibaka and Jonas.

we can only dream though I guess
                        "Bruno?
                        Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                        He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                          yeah, hard to not say ibaka with all the hype around him right now.

do you know what would be REALLY good? ibaka and Jonas.

we can only dream though I guess
                          Ibakas middle name is actually jonas lol

I think Jv will be better offensively while ibaka better defensively. Jonas will be just entering his prime and Ibaka will be halfway through. Im pretty sure jonas will better, and he doesn't have to share the ball with Westbrook and durant
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Jesus Christ, an Ibaka/Jonas front court would be so sick.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• KD needs to get out of OKC. Westbrook seems like a shit person to have as a teammate.

Any team with KD and prime JV will catapult to the top of the East conference and will likely make the finals.
                              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• It has more of a possibility now that they're done... again. I don't like putting all your chips in in a situation like this, but I hope we keep the flexibility and make a serious hard run at KD.

Comment

Working...
                                X