Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Los Angeles Lakers and their draft pick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only fair trade would be DD for Kobe + 7
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
      The only fair trade would be DD for Kobe + 7
      DO IT!!

Kobe can then score 82 on some other team for once...

Comment

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
        Everyone values winning. Everyone values money too (except some monks and arts students). The team that offers Lowry the most will most likely get him, unless the difference is very small. In which case secondary factors might come into play (like winning, city, what the wife says).

Lowry isn't some hall of famer chasing a ring. And he's generally been underpaid so far. He's made 29 mil over his whole career. He has a chance to almost triple his career earnings over the next 4 years. This is his big summer. To hear that Lowry would say "no" to Toronto simply because DeRozan gets traded for a rookie sounds wildly unrealistic to me.

If you said that Kobe will take less money to play on a better team, I might believe it (just kidding). That's Kobe, Mr.Wants To Win, who's chasing Jordan and who's made near a billion dollars in salary and endorsements.
        Oh my shots fired :0
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          Oh my shots fired :0
          huh?

Comment

huh?
            you said arts students dont value money...kinda just threw it in there
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
              you said arts students dont value money...kinda just threw it in there
              They are inspired people, they value beauty.

Comment

I would kill to get Exum.

Kill.
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Please tell me to kill for you, MU.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Lakers out of the running for Melo. They don't believe Melo/Kobe can exist together.

I wonder if they'd take DD though? DD I believe showed a little bit he could play second fiddle. I mean hell, a lot of us agree/believe that DD isn't a #1 option on a championship team. Could be play beside Kobe?

DD for 7 + TPE?

(Is that even possible) -- If so, it allows us to help facilitate trades between other teams, to help acquire more picks and assets and what-not.

Ala Houston/Chicago.

Comment

No, those are artists. Some arts students are artists who truly value beauty (or dirty and grimy and ugly, which can be the same thing) and only care about money to the extent that it allows them to practice their art. Other arts students just took it cuz everyone knows arts are cool and I wasn't really in that dumb popular circle in highschool and I mean I like Arcade Fire and Bon Iver and screw working for the man, I don't want to work in no office. Those people suck.
                      @Boymusic66

Comment

phiLLy wrote: View Post
                        Lakers out of the running for Melo. They don't believe Melo/Kobe can exist together.

I wonder if they'd take DD though? DD I believe showed a little bit he could play second fiddle. I mean hell, a lot of us agree/believe that DD isn't a #1 option on a championship team. Could be play beside Kobe?

DD for 7 + TPE?

(Is that even possible) -- If so, it allows us to help facilitate trades between other teams, to help acquire more picks and assets and what-not.

Ala Houston/Chicago.
                        Kobe would be gone in the next two years or so. DD would become their #1 option.

Comment

I'm in an arts program and I value money over art. Stop talking.

Comment

ryanc123 wrote: View Post
                            You probably just like pictures on some of them.

Comment

Taking any Philosophy courses?

Comment

good luck to you sir. it's probably a better bet learning plumbing. they make 6 figures with nice job safety
                                "Bruno?
                                Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X