Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adam Silver makes $10M per year ... WTF?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Silver makes $10M per year ... WTF?!

Net Worth: $20 Million

Adam Silver's Annual Salary: $10 Million

Date of Birth: 1962

Place of Birth: New York City

Profession: Film Producer, Businessperson, Television Producer

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...ver-net-worth/

Adam Silver net worth and salary: Adam Silver is an American lawyer and the Commissioner of the National Basketball Association. Adam Silver was born in New York, New York, and graduated from Duke University. He went on to earn his law degree from the University of Chicago, following in the footsteps of his father, who was also a lawyer. He worked as a law clerk and as a litigation associate at Cravath, Swaine, & Moore, a law firm in New York City. In 1992, he began working for the NBA. He began his career with the NBA as Special Assistant to the Commissioner, and then rose through the ranks, becoming NBA Chief of Staff, then Senior Vice President of Entertainment, and finally President of NBA Entertainment. He also produced multiple NBA-related documentaries and specials, including "Michael Jordan to the Max". He was unanimously chosen to succeed retiring NBA Commissioner David Stern, and assumed the post February 1, 2014. In late April, 2014, Adam Silver was put through his first major test as league commissioner when he was forced to deal with racist remarks made by Clippers owner Donald Sterling. Sterling was caught on tape making extremely racist comments to his girlfriend. Within a few days of the tapes being made public, Silver and the NBA announced that they had decided to ban Sterling from all NBA events for life. Silver and the NBA also announced that they will do whatever they can to force him to sell the team.

Source
    I love "Michael Jordan to the Max"! Such a good movie.

Good for him! He's hard worker.

Comment

With all the money the NBA has, I would of thought he would make more per year
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

He should use some of that money for hair growth shampoo or a really convincing wig

Comment

Dreadlocks would be a good look for Adam.

Comment

Good on him. I think he has to make that much. It would be VERY difficult for him to command respect from players and front office executives if he was "only" making 1 mill a year.
            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

I remember during the lockout they were saying Stern makes $200,000 per team or something close to that.
              Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
                I remember during the lockout they were saying Stern makes $200,000 per team or something close to that.
                Oh really? Hadn't heard that. If that's the case, then Silver got a raise to $333,333 per team. Not too shabby.

Comment

I believe Stern was pulling in 20 mill. when he was done and reportedly increased the value of the NBA to 12 bill. So Silver has ways to go before he gets to the "max.".

Comment

Adam Silver is a successful American film producer, lawyer, and businessperson, who currently serves as the commissioner of the NBA. He was born on April 25, 1962, in New York City, and is 60 years old. Silver’s net worth is estimated to be $40 million, and his salary is reported to be around $10 million. He’s produced several successful films and television shows and is known for his calm and composed demeanor. Silver’s contributions to the entertainment and sports industry have earned him a well-deserved spot as one of the most influential figures in the industry.
                    Source: https://emptechhub.com/adam-silver-net-worth/
                    This blog explores Adam Silver net worth, the commissioner of the NBA, and the factors that have contributed to his wealth.

Comment

Working...
                    X