This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weems: Some People Being Lazy

Weems discusses some issues regarding the 4th quarter breakdown last night.

The Raptors, as it turned out, made it to the morning shootaround without the aid of the mechanically challenged bus. The team disembarked and, although the arena is only a few blocks from their hotel, cabs were called.

Weems estimated the ride cost “about three dollars, but I don’t know. I didn’t pay.”

Weems, to clarify, didn’t jump the fare. The team paid for the cabs for the players. The coaches walked, which, come game time, was exactly what some of the players appeared to be doing on the defensive end as the Timberwolves shot 61 per cent in the fourth quarter while keeping it close.

“Just play defence, that’s all we’ve got to do,” said Weems. “I think some people just don’t buy into it. It’s just some people being lazy. Once we buy into it, we can be a great team.”
    Source - Click here

I like it that Weems is starting to speak out.

If he works hard this summer on his game he will be a really valuable player next season.

Comment

I hoping that guys are talking on the practice court and in the dressing room more so than to the camera.

Comment

This is funny..., I read somewhere recently how Wright was boasting to the media that he is mentoring the young guys.
        I just hope they don't learn too much from him, before BC gets rid of that selfish piece of shit.

Comment

Working...
        X