No announcement yet.

All-NBA Teams Announced: Lowry and DD Snubbed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As for All-NBA, I think Lowry probably deserves the final spot over Lillard. But Conley has a case too.

DeMar -- too many players with stronger cases ahead of him, including one of his teammates. He's not a snub, he got too many votes if anything.

Comment

Lowry should have made the third team. I would have had Dragic on the second team, Lowry on the third, and Parker out.

The Spurs are a team through and through. Their recognition comes down to winning and titles. Both Lowry and Dragic were better individual performers who did more to help their teams win than Parker.

edit: I might keep Parker over Lillard. Lillard is a pretty bad defender.
      Last edited by Scraptor; Wed Jun 4, 2014, 04:21 PM.

Comment

The other thing about Lillard is, no way should two Blazers represented. Aldridge was their man this year. Anyone voting for Lillard was actually voting for Aldrige, they just didn't realize it.
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Good on Jefferson!
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

As much as i like both players, i don't see who they should be replacing on that list.

Comment

I have Lowry even with Dragic, and probably ahead of Parker and Lillard.

It's close enough that it's not definitively a mistake, but the fact he needed quadruple the points he actually received to make it is absurd.

DeRozan wasn't a snub, unless you believe shooting guards should be separated from point guards, which I kind of do.
              That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

I legitimately had Lowry at least on All-NBA third team and would have had him over Parker and definitely Lillard (who is the only one there that looks relatively out of place).

In all honesty, DD really didn't have a case here (unless you count SG and PG separately). The PG is the deepest position and it wouldn't be a surprise to see them have taken all six spots either.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Working...
                X