X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okc/tor

to OKC - John Salmons

to Toronto - Kendrick Perkins and the 29th pick in the draft 2014 draft

OKC gets rid of Perkins contract by waiving John Salmons or find a third party to improve their roster (i.e.. Bucks OJ Mayo)

Tor - gets a back up C and a extra pic in the draft

Not a bad idea, but how much longer is Perkin's contract?

Also, I'm not sure if we need another pick. It's a nice asset, but we can't be serious about dressing over 2 rookies on our roster for next year.

In addition, I like the idea of viable back-up for JV, but Perkins gets called for just grazing people.

Comment

Not a bad idea, but how much longer is Perkin's contract?

Also, I'm not sure if we need another pick. It's a nice asset, but we can't be serious about dressing over 2 rookies on our roster for next year.

In addition, I like the idea of viable back-up for JV, but Perkins gets called for just grazing people.

Comment

Perkins expires next summer, and i you don't want 2 rooks, we could package them to move up a bit?
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Would you raather sign Deng than pay the 10.3 million for Perkins and a first round pick

Comment

Can't get Deng for 10M; he's got too much hype. He's a good player to boot, so we gotta be realistic about FA targets.

Comment

We can package the 29th pick and one of our 3 picks and move up in the draft.
              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

If Masai isn't satisfied with this summer's FA crop in terms of fit/talent/contract, this seems like the kind of deal he'd pursue - especially if he's high on a few prospects. And, if the deal goes through, Masai has a few options with these picks,as an additional first round pick makes it easier to sell a draft-&-stash prospectif he drafts an NBA ready prospect with the other. Alternatively, he could create a package to trade up in the draft. Afterwards, he'd still have the MLE to add another FA to the roster, withthe backup C position already filled. And honestly, the MLE is probably all Masai will get to use anyway after he resigns our free agents.
                Being a Toronto Raptors fan is like being in an abusive relationship... Every time you've reached your breaking point after years of disappointment and neglect, they do just enough to give you hope for the future... Only to let you down again.

Here's hoping 2014-2015 breaks the cycle!!! #WeTheNorth

Comment

Working...
                X