Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kings Aggressively recruiting....Rudy Gay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What if Gay signs with Charlotte, we play them in the first round, and Rudy goes off and averages 20/5/5 with a game 7 winning buzzer beater to beat us?
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
      What if Gay signs with Charlotte, we play them in the first round, and Rudy goes off and averages 20/5/5 with a game 7 winning buzzer beater to beat us?
      Psh...what ifs...

Comment

So they're supposedly shopping the 8 pick for immediate help, and two of their potential targets are Schroeder and Brandon Knight...Someone needs to save the Kings from themselves I think...

The Sacramento Kings have had interest in trading the No. 8 pick in the NBA Draft, with Dennis Schröder and Brandon Knight as targets.

The Kings are looking to add a player that can contribute in a meaningful way immediately.

Marcus Smart could be a good fit if they keep the pick.
        http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...-As-Trade-Chip

Comment

Brandon Knight for #8?

I wish Knight was on our team.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Jesus... Schroeder and Knight for #8?

And some people wanna move DeRozan for #7...

Comment

Rudy should go to an eastern team since west is stacked imagine him in detriot Jennings gay jsmith chuck fest

Comment

TrossTheBOSS wrote: View Post
                Rudy should go to an eastern team since west is stacked imagine him in detriot Jennings gay jsmith chuck fest
                That right there is brick fest supreme. Imagine how many records for bricked shots they would break?

But in all seriousness, Rudy does play well when playing off of a talented center. He was quite efficient while in the Kings lineup alongside Cousins and Thomas.

Given that Thomas is a scoring PG and that Cousins has all the tools to be an offensive asset anywhere between under the rim and from mid-range, Gay could very well be their play maker. Combined with their 2014 lottery pick, they can have a very talented, dynamic, and expensive starting lineup. Regardless, they aren't destined for anything more than mediocracy in the Wild, Wild Western Conference.

I honestly cannot fathom the thought process of the Kings right now. Trying to retain Gay is a very short sited and desperate move for success that doesn't guarantee any at all.
                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Working...
                X